What game are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hashtastic, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Dayz for console release and Battlefield 1.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Battlefield 1. Gears of War 4. Another game to blow me away like The Witcher.

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nothing really. Might buy Deus Ex tomorrow depending on the reviews, not pre ordering anything anymore, especially with a 70$ price tag.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elder Scrolls VI all the way

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ewwwwwwwww don't buy into DayZ, I've been playing it since the mod. The mod was probably the best I had more fun experiences in the mod over the full game release. I don't think it's gonna be good at all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. As long as i can find a Winchester and snipe noobs from a hedge ill love it, been watching a stupid amount of hours of it on twitch as only the master race has the game so far.

7. Mafia 3 in October
    Gran Turismo in Nov

I mostly play sports games but I do like games like Mafia, Godfather and GTA

8. Forza horizon 3 and Gears 4.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hear Pitfall is gonna be pretty dope.

No Mans Sky on the PS4 Pro

10. #30 Reth, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    But there are others out there that do a better job than DayZ. Miscreated, rust, the forest etc. Heck even DayZ Epoch on PC is better than the base game. But in all honesty if they are coming out with it on console, grab Escape From Tarkov. The weapon modification on that game is already outstanding, i can't wait to grab it.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, it's just I've spent thousands of hours on DayZ, don't want you to waste your money is all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice one I'll look into those games, if they are remotely like dayz's gameplay with a few less bugs they'll be getting a purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. debating getting Mafia 3

looking forward to Resident Evil 7.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gears of War 4!

• Like Like x 2
  14. i forgot to mention

Cyberpunk 2077

• Like Like x 1
  15. I will probably get Gears 4 a week or so after release as long as the release goes smooth, but the game I am really looking forward to is South Park The Fractured But Whole, was sad it got delayed but I am find with it if it makes the game better.

16. Waiting on mass effect, mafia 3 coming out soon, I was waiting on the destiny expansion but I got my fill on that. For honor.

Waiting for the PSVR and new PS honestly.

17. fuck the PS4 Pro and Sony for doing that shit. just another money grab to try to fuck people who already bought a PS4 over. i will spend the money to build a new PC before I buy PS4 Pro.

18. Fuck that. It's more fun to shoot them at the NW air field, or the small one by Cherno. The mod is a lot more fun than the standalone, still.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea I was thinking of moving on to PC gaming but I'm just too lazy. Eventually though.

It was pretty fucked since the whole time on PS4 not a lot of good triple A titles actually came out. It was like all ps had was a bunch of indie games and the usual dribble.

They were probably too busy putting money into the VR and a whole new system..

20. That plus the whole DLC concept is bugging the hell out of me. I've spent probably 200$ on destiny so far. If I played call of duty I'm sure it would be almost the same. The gaming industry is cashing out.

• Like Like x 1