What game are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hashtastic, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Just curious what upcoming games everyone's exited about. I'm a huge gamer so there's a few i really want, No Mans Sky, For Honor, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wildlands, Kingdom Come, and Battlefield 1

3. Battlefield1, crash bandicoot remaster, new god of war. VR for fallout. Pokemon sun and moon. I stream my games and smoke with my viewers if anybody wants to chill. Im purplhlmtwarrior on twitch

Sent from my SM-G903W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Gotta be careful with that smoking on stream with viewers,

"Further, BY USING THE TWITCH SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INTERACTIVE AREAS YOU AGREE NOT TO post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Twitch Service any of the following:

Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation;. "

But if you aren't partnered who cares do whatcha want. I would stream an smoke but kinda not legal were I am.

Waiting for bf1 an I guess diablo 4 since they won't be making a 2nd expansion for d3.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What do you mean partnered? Its just a quick bong it and its away. I dont have weed or bongs on cam for more than 10 secs at a time. I appreciate the help tho, dont wanna get banned or something stupid. -- what do you play d3 on? Heard its way better on ps4 than ps3. Played on pc aswell just wondering what you play on

6. Partnered is where you start to make the big bucks in twitch. You get a subscribe button etc. I play it on PC, but the ps4 has this one cool feature called a nemesis mob. It's an elite or champion monster that kills you, then teleports around your friends list killing all your friends till someone can beat it. Wish they had that for pc.

7. Uhhhh for honor, horizon zero dawn, God of war looks good, fuckin mass effect, no mans sky, maybe death stranding by Kojima but I feel like it may be sort of out there for what I'm used too.

Dishonored 2 and no mans sky which has been pushed back again. Maybe the fractured but whole game as well, but probably not lol.

Destiny is having their expansion soon as well. Call of duty looks cool but meh, was never a big fan of that whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No mans sky. And the wait is finally almost over!

9. I've seen the leaked gameplay for no man's sky ehh but I do hope everyone else enjoys it and it's the game they have been waiting for. Now I'm just waiting for legion to launch at the end of the month. Gonna do season 7 on diablo 3 while i wait.

10. NHL 17.
    All I really play consistantly for last 25 yrs or so.

11. The new GTA. It'll be my excuse to upgrade my system.

12. Dunno, I'm not really into gaming as much as I was before, but Dishonored 2 and Battlefield 1 look great.

I'm really into the Assassin's Creed franchise, yet I still haven't played the ones on the PS4/XBOX 1 because I don't have a next-generation console.

• Like Like x 2
  13. you mean the GTA thats been out for 2 years already?

14. GTA 6.

15. yeahhhhh thats probably not coming out for at least 3 years. wouldnt be surprised if its closer to 5.

16. Oh, I'm aware. I'm not that heavy of a gamer anymore; GTA is primarily all I play.

• Like Like x 1
  17. you play online mostly?

18. Do I play GTA online? I have a 360 so I play GTA, Max Payne, and LA Noire (I'm a huge Rockstar fan) on the 360. I have Max Payne on PC but it sucks. I do play Sims 4 on PC, though.