what game are you good at when your stoned??

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8r_ang42o, Aug 13, 2006.

1. theres alot of games that people are good at when your blown or stoned??? The game that i kickass at when im fuckin riped it SOCOM idk about you guys but thats my game when im stoned!! :smoking: well tell me what you guys kickass in when you toking it up......

2. every single game basically, even the ones i've never played before.

:smoking:

3. I actually just started playing socom 2 again today... played blown and it was fun. Guitar Hero is good too.

4. Thats right, you guessed it... FIRESHARK!

5. i like goldeneye or mariokart or i like to play cs 1.6/cs is the best though:)

6. Definitely not that horrible 50-cent game. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me shudder.

7. Quoted for truth:hello::smoking:

8. guitar hero
    the original mario on the original Nintendo
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 or 4, idk

9. Tony Hawk 2 for playstation.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. Hahaha, yeah I heard that was horrible.

11. Battlefield 2.

Hands down.

(And all you who will say "No, Counterstrike!"..... I love BF over CS ten fold. LoL)

12. i'm good as fuck in super smash bros. Melee, but better when i'm all stoned and shit. it's a modern classic.

13. i definatly don't play that well when i'm stoned at any game.... lol.... but i play counter strike source all the time stoned and have fun :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. halo 2 xbox live

15. Street Fighter II

16. dead rising on the 360 is fucking sweet. killing zombies with so many diff things, i love that game!

17. I'm really good at counting Sheep :)

18. I school everyone at Madden 06' and FIFA 06' when im baked. Just dont even try me

19. oh shit dude i fuckin own at pong