What game are you addicted to right now?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by akkariacher, May 3, 2018.

1. Tropical 4

2. #82 Vee, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018

You mean perhaps Tropico 4...as you play Pressident'e lol

I've played all the Tropico games 1-6(beta) and by far 4 is the best, 1-3 too old imo:

5 and 6 have little to no attitude or fun but use a crazy grid spacing system that really pissed me off

T4 has the attitude thats get you grinning for hours...is very cheap

and is/was supported with a few necessary mods

also T4 has a hidden scenario editor hidden in another land terrain editor ....lol

just finding it took 2 years ...lol (have a try)

so as much as I love this game been playing maybe 3-5 years???

I'm throwing it to the bin when a buddy emailed me to say

that you too can take on Trump or who ever, by making your own Scene ...lol

Tell that to Robert Fuchs ...lololol ( the spy who sold US nukes to us) Wiki has it uses for T4 ..lol

as for the mods Tornado and church bells are too load, and other shit was sorted by Pres. Darth

I do use the quick destroy mod and a population control mod and other s I can't remember

here: TropicoModding.org - Mod Archive

the german company totally hates us playing T4 wanting us to bleed for T6 fook them

T4 now 4 years old has a very strong fan base other gamemakers dream of

cheers/ for the rant

good luck

Pres. Vee

3. as president I get booted out to survive in the jungle, the latest survival game not for the weak hearted lolol

4. Halo (the original 3 games) lol I love them a lot. Story is so amazing!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Red dead 2

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i go over my friend's place daily, and he's got red dead, and usually im too high to play, but even though im high it feels like i am playing the game too. that game is amazing, everything is realistic, its surreal how much detail they put in the game like using the restroom or changing your clothes because of weather.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Red dead redemption 2

8. I bought RAGE recently. It's absolutely horrible. Repetitive , bullet sponge enemies to the point where it's painful and no real story. But it's fun.

9. Octopath Traveler is the absolute shit
    Artstyle-Octopath-Traveler-1024x576.jpg

I haven't had the chance to play it as much as I'd like due to working a lot of OT, but I've put 12 hours in it in three separate days of playing.

Huge fan of Pokemon as a kid and was reluctantly (at first) introduced to final fantasy 7 and that changed my life. Not a fan of the others past 9 because my broke ass couldn't get a ps2.

If you loved those games and other jrpgs, this is perfect match. Not too much reading that you're bored to death, and you actually have to learn how to use the team.

The switch has become my favorite game console.
    Haven't turned my computer on in ages.

Stardew Valley is a close second. I own it on everything. Soon to be mobile as well. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have 800+ hours before split, 200 after. Terrible game. So fun. RIP just survive,though most of mine was BR.

All the Battle Royale players of pubg and fortnight don't know the struggle of a 10-15 minute lobby que, 5 min load screen, just to drop in the most remote area and have to run 20 minutes to finally find good gear just to get shot as you walk outside. Repeat.
    Play 5 hours, only play 6 matches and get 3 kills lol

I was on the old score board with Ninja way way back in alpha, too lol
    Crazy he's where he is now.

11. Smashing four, on my phone. Also golf clash.

12. Dino Crisis 3 lol my favorite one of the series.

~Toni~

13. trying to finish up a renegade playthrough of the mass effect trilogy, currently a little over half-way through the story of me1. first time playing a male shepard, and about to attack virmire.

14. hey nice car? i have an e30 as well, im bout to roll up and start working on it...

back to the topic tho,

theres a game called Absolver I've been really into. i play on pc with 231 hours hahaha.

15. Forza Horizon 4 here. Hit me up.

matt b real

16. It's a lot of fun to get lit, listen to music, and screw around on Need for Speed Rivals

17. Currently addicted to getting blasted outta my gourd and losing myself in Sea of Thieves. Not a lot to do, but the atmosphere is fantastical and with the right crew it's hilarity on the high seas. Heh.