What game are you addicted to right now?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by akkariacher, May 3, 2018.

1. Get to work!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dark Souls 1 and 3

3. Getting into the free game War Thunder on steam.... The air battles are pretty fun.

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That sweet Diablo 3.

High difficulty + Permanent Death = The way to play.

[​IMG]

5. I love games. But one in particular I have been addicted to like no other during my many years of gaming. Pubg. I've never been so excited and pleased for a game since NFL streets, super smash bros melee/brawl, and dbz budokai. Pubg crazy as hell, such a remarkable game

6. Halo series(the first 3 games) My husband and I started playing CE last night lol we going to do all 3 of them eventually. so much fun and they have a cool story as well.

~Toni~

7. I started playing Warframe so many months ago and it's all I have played since. Until summer hit I was averaging 3 hrs a day.

8. NBA2018 and league of legend.

9. DK 2 Diddy Kongs adventure lol imo it's the most difficult DK game out of the original 3 but it's still a lot of fun!

~Toni~

10. Skyrim yet again

Currently just finished the thieves guild quest line and became the guild master. Now I just have to collect the 24 stones or barenziah

11. Tomb raider, the last of us and call of duty

12. Halo 3 for 11 straight years. Now that’s an addiction. Gamer tag is Commersh. No BKs though lol jk

Grasscity Deals Near You