What game are you addicted to right now?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by akkariacher, May 3, 2018.

1. What platform are you playing on and how many hours have you put in to the game so far? I'm addicted to No Man's Sky on PC right now surprisingly. I've got 100 hours racked up in the past 3 weeks (I know, sad, just a girl who loves to game) Got it for a cheap price and I'd say it's been worth it. Definitely not worth the listed price of 60 USD though -_-

• Like Like x 1
  2. Colony Survival at the moment.
    Always fall back on Cities Skylines and Runescape though

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 3
  3. I been playing a lot of PUBG on PC & xbone.

My sister in law's kid (12) who was visiting and I won two Fortnight duo matches.

I mostly play COD:WWII and BLOPS3 zombies though.

I have been revisiting State of Decay for the Xbox because I'm excited for the next installment in the game which comes out this month!

• Like Like x 1
  4. So which game do you like better? Fortnight or PUBG, I hear they are very similar! I love BO3 Zombies I play that all the time and State of Decay is pretty awesome, love driving around plowing zombies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PUBG but mostly because I cannot get the "building/crafting" element of Fortnight down.

I have tried playing the main game, which is not my cup of tea, but was able to get a handle on doing the basics.

I have had some great moments in Fortnight though, being able to play more like PUBG I can often flank unnoticed and have gotten some sick kills with the crossbow, silenced pistol, etc.

PUBG is great for me almost because of the glitches and hilarity that happens, it for sure could be more polished I would think. I only play in third person mode.

When I play FPS like COD I usually run and gun and play very recklessly so it was funny as hell and frustrating to get merk'd in so many ways playing solo.

I was showing people bootleg VHS copies of the Japanese movie Battle Royale back in the day so I can for sure get into the game.

No other game has made me so tense or excited like PUBG has when it is coming down to the final 10 players.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Those Easter Eggs in the zombie games brought me back to gaming.

I once had a hefty collection of systems, still have a handful.

Neo Geo, Turbo GFX 16, Jaguar, Saturn, Sega CD, but I gave most of that collection up when I was trying to "get settled down", haha what a dumbass I was.

I still have a modded PSOne and other legacy systems but playing emulators to get that fix has been more fun and a heck easier than getting all the hardware out of boxes.

7. I used to be a pubg fan boy but I got into fortnite a good while back but it's getting kinda boring because of how easy it is literally getting bored of winning so many in a row. So I'm starting to lose interest.

Recently I've been playing sea of thieves and I had my doubts but it's pretty fun and a good time waster.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Overwatch because I'm 3 hours away from my top five most played being all supports. Also Story of Seasons. I'm hoping next week I can say Stardew Valley if I can convince my husband to play co-op with me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That game is about as boring and empty as the sea you sail on. Really devoid of content just like NMS.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love playing Moira. That's all I play when I play now. She's so fun and I got really good with her. If I get bored though I'll switch to Hanzo though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Im playing stupid amounts of the card game Eternal right now..It's really sad actually.

12. Most people now are playing mobile games now.

13. Runescape. Online MMORPG.

• Like Like x 3
  14. PuBG for sure. My squad is pretty nasty, we have a lotta fun with it. Fort nite is cool too but I’m as good as I’d like to be with the building like someone else said.

Feel free to add me if your playing on xbone: WheresMyLiGHT3R

• Like Like x 2
  15. I bought the witcher 2 yesterday and except for 8 hours of sleep I've been playing it since then. I should be done with it before dhl brings me the mass effect trilogy

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just about every kid I know in town including my own have been playing fortnight almost none stop for months. You can play pc and PS4 together on the same team.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I don't know how I don't hear more about it. To me it seems like the biggest game out right now. I've never seen anything take over like this.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anyone going to play conan exiles on ps4 when it comes out on the 8th?

19. Looks like a shittier Rust but no guns and dumb theme.

20. 600 Hours played, Stellaris. I am enjoying the new Battletech though, played it all weekend