What funny spot should i move my male MJ plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by doublestuffed69, Aug 13, 2009.

1. My friend and i are growing three plants and we just recently discovered the biggest one is a male. We don't want this male to rape our two females and impregnate them. What funny random spot could i move my plant to?

2. 1 Transplant male into a pot.
    2 Go to a nursery or somewhere that sells plants in the middle of the night.
    3 Place male amongst other similar looking plants
    4 Write 4.20$ on pot
    5 ????
    6 Profit!

3. Keep it, just separate it from your females. There is THC in the male. Turn it into hash.

4. hahah i'm literally going to do that

5. lol, post pics

6. You can't beat a South Park reference :)

Doublestuff, post pics/earn rep! :hello:

7. Plant it in any grassy area near any government facility in the middle of the night. city hall, library, public school, etc. (police station will probably be too risky) Drive by daily and see how long it takes them to notice. Maybe it will even make the news lol.

8. Glorious ideas! Viva la Repulic! Viva la Revolution! Plant males at your local government offices! Woohoo!

9. Transplant it right into the garbage can or compost heap.

Funny ideas to plant it in front of the police station and all, but don't do it -- you'd feel pretty stupid if you got busted for planting a male plant you weren't growing out anyway.

I've tried to make hash from males and never found it worth the effort.

10. Transplant that bitch to the garbage can.

11. Yes its idiots like you that give marijuana a bad name we are supposed to be responsible in doing what we do all the hard work that mari activist do ur jus flushing it down the drain

12. I like this, just dont get busted breaking in/out of the nursery:D

13. ftw....