Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Fruit Enhances High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thesavagepony, May 24, 2010.

1. Remember reading a while back that eating a certain type of fruit enhances the high. I wanna say it was either like cantaloupes or oranges. What was it?

2. I totally read it was mangoes.

3. whichever one tastes the best :D

4. indeed it was, and still is. mangoes have myrcene, which is a terpene also found in cannabis. eating a slightly overripe mango (when it has the most myrcene) about an hour before tokage allows more thc to cross the blood-brain barrier. ive personally discovered that it not only makes you feel higher, the high is more cerebral and trippy (sativa), which leads me to believe that sativas probably have more myrcene (just a theory, dont rip on me if you know otherwise).