Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What form of smoking chron smells the least?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhostFaceSkrila, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I always thought waterfalls smelled the least, but lately I've been taking like 3-4 before school then driving to school, and have people tell me a reak... I know blunts/joints stink the most, so does anyone actually know?

2. just buy a little thing of spray for ur car man thats the only way to be sure lol

3. vape's don't smell to bad but it might be a little hard to drive to school and hit a vape

4. A vaporizer smells the least...but might be unrealistic for a car ride

Just smoke a bowl, put the windows down when you're finished, and spray some Axe on yourself as you're getting ready to get out and go to class.

5. i forgot get a can of ozium. that is guaranteed to make u and ur car smell good all day long. it actually eliminates smoke particles and all that.

6. Nooo axe! I hate axe. I think it just makes things worse. But yea get some air freshener like the neutra air lysol product and just spray yourself with that..you'll smell good. Axe just adds another layer on top of the weed smell. Find something that actually eliminates it.

Smoke a bowl, keep the window cracked, blow the smoke out the window..you should be fine.