Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What foods have you made?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Personalusegrow, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Lets post ideas and recipes of the foods we made and added cannibas too in some form or another, bud, butter, tinctures ect.

This could help everyone maybe try something new or just get some great ideas out of. PS. Photos or it didn't happen!!

Ive used this recipe a few times, comes out amazing. So I kept it on my phones recipe log and screenshot it for you. Screenshot_20190113-230048_Samsung%20Notes.jpg Screenshot_20190113-230115_Samsung%20Notes.jpg

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 3

2. 8 mins in microwave and done total of 20 mins but needs to cool to add creme or icing

3. Nice! I like the thread! Here’s my peanut brittle recipe!
    1 cup white sugar
    1/2 cup light corn syrup
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/4 cup water
    1 cup peanuts
    2 tablespoons canna butter (I use Qwiso in my butter for a better taste)
    And 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
    Grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
    In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, over medium heat, bring to a boil sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peanuts. Set candy thermometer in place, and continue cooking. Stir frequently until temperature reaches 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), or until a small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water separates into hard and brittle threads.
    Remove from heat; immediately stir in butter and baking soda; pour at once onto cookie sheet. With 2 forks, lift and pull peanut mixture into rectangle about 14x12 inches; cool. Snap candy into pieces. This recipes online but I’ve modified it for canna butter.
    Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  4. love the thread! I’ll come back with some of my own recipes.

I make fish dishes with infused butter pretty often, just for a little kick with dinner lol.

but my go to is cookies. I’ve made a bunch of butter while testing out my Magical Butter Machine and am looking to expand the recipe book.

enjoying a vape bowl of Blue Dream and an infused white chocolate chip cookie right now, actually!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chill AF. What kinda vape ya got in your hand? Ive only ever used 1 herb vape and its suckkkkkd.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome posts guys n gals keep it going.

7. just found a thread that posted this video with a *high* recommendation:

I make something similar to this to keep on hand for coffees / teas:

that's a "Mighty" vape made by Storz & Bickel (the people who brought us the Volcano). I shot a response to your PM!

8. In the beginning I tried the usual brownies, cookies and banana bread. My favorite of all time is 20 oz hot dark roast, 1 tbsp coconut oil, and the equivalent of 25-50 mg THC put in a blender.for breakfast.

Now my go to is chocolates. I use a 3-4 oz dark chocolate poured into a 28 piece mold with 3.5 - 5 gms of flower. It's easy to dose out evenly with chocolate molds as long as you mix thoroughly. With baked goods, there are a couple issues. One is getting a consistent amount in each serving. The other is that you're mixing a larger quantity of thick batter so it's more work to mix the herb completely. Usually with batter you don't want to over mix, it makes for a hockey-puck like consistency.

But then people will forgive you if they get really high, but not go into panic mode. I get a little ticked when people sandbag the edible dosage.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cant wait to try out some of the recipes here guys/gals. Niceee.
    Hopefully we can get a load more to add for everyone's enjoyment.

10. love this thread!

here is some coffee & butter I had to start my morning off today.
    (shitty picture quality because it’s a screenshot of a Snapchat video, smh)
    [​IMG]
    stirred that up and filled the rest of the way with gas station hot chocolate, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Definitely trying the chocolate recipe, looks easy to make too

12. #12 The Dankmeister, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    so I strain all my stuff when I make butter. and it feels like a waste to just throw all that buttery chunky weedy shit away, so I turn it into some random light-medium dose edibles.

today I did cupcakes.

ingredients:
    -leftovers from weed and cooking oil infusion
    [all of the oily THC sludge and material leftover after straining your infused product through cheesecloth or similar]
    (mine was made from the leftovers from an infusion of 30gs of high quality herb and 2 cups of butter.)
    -cupcake mix
    (and all the shit for it. I used an off-brand red velvet cake mix. mine needed 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of water and 1/3 cup of oil)
    -icing
    (I used Betty Crocker whipped Cream Cheese frosting)
    -food coloring (optional)
    (I used McCormick brand)

directions:

1) get all of your weed-infusion leftovers into a food processor or single serving size blender
    2) add the cooking oil your mix calls for to the food processor
    NOTE— I usually add 75% of whatever amount of oil my mix calls for. so I did 1/4 cup of oil instead of 1/3. this helps to keep balance with both the extra oils from the butter and the extra volume from the ground up weed.
    3) process that shit! grind it up until you’re sure there are NO big chunks of stems left. here’s what mine looked like when I was done blending:
    [​IMG]
    4) add this blended mixture to a large mixing bowl (being sure to get every last bit, of course!)
    5) add the rest of your cupcake mix ingredients to the bowl (cupcake mix, eggs, water)
    6) mix/beat according to directions on the package or in your head. mine said to stir on a slow setting until mixed, and then to beat on a medium setting for 2 minutes. here’s after my beating sesh:
    [​IMG]
    7) fill baking tins with your batter, yo! about halfway full. doesn’t need to be that uniform, unless you want it to be. (I save my meticulous OCD freak-outs for my cookies.)
    NOTE— if you don’t have a real good set of non-stick muffin tins, use cupcake liners/wrappers to save all the hassle of getting them out when you’re done baking and ready to eat.
    8) BAKE THEM, DUH! mine were 350°F for 19 mins. pic of my sheets in the oven:
    [​IMG]
    9) take them hoes out and let them cool. I recommend letting them cool in the baking tins until they reach room temperature.
    here are mine, fresh out of the oven:
    [​IMG]
    10) frost them! (optional: mix 5-10 drops of food coloring to white icing. I used one normal sized tub of frosting and green food coloring.)
    NOTE— you can make your own icing bags with Ziplocs and some creativity. I used a chip bag clip.

here are some finished products:
    [​IMG]

**beware**disclaimer**beware**
    these edibles are not precisely dosed. the dosage varies every time you make them, based on the nature of the “recovered leftovers” used and all that goes into the original infusion process.
    I make cookies dosed at a consistent 150-175mg. when I make brownies or cupcakes with the leftovers, they GENERALLY end up FEELING somewhere AROUND 1/4 the strength of the cookies.
    but I’ve had batches where way more butter made its way into the recipe and left me (pleasantly) surprised. but it wouldn’t be pleasant for everyone.

this kind of recipe is just for those people looking for something to do with that leftover THC mash after they strain!
    **beware**disclaimer**beware**

• Like Like x 1
  13. here is a link to an easy monkey bread recipe:
    Easy Pecan Monkey Bread | Just a Taste
    substitute infused butter for the boring store-bought stuff and have a dessert worthy of a 4/20 dinner.

14. 20190308_175020.jpg
    Brownies from last night. I used a cupcake pan for consistency and ease of handling. A friend handed me a handful of trim and asked if i could do something with it, so i did.

Prolly an ounce of trim. Decarbed for 40 mins at 240*F. it was easily a cup or more of flour like ganja after hand grinding it so i added a 1/4 cup of butter more to what the recipe called for.

Mixed the decarbed ganja and melted hot butter then let it sit while i got everything else ready. Mixed everything, baked per directions, let cool, poppeped them from the cupcake pan, refrigerate and eat over the next couple weeks.

Basically any boxed recipe and properly decarbed ganja gives amazing results. I recomend using lecithin (sunflower is better for you) to increase bioavailability (better potency), try 1/2 tsp per 1/8th (3.5 grams) of ganja used and adjust from there. You could also freaze the butter / oil you made, then heat it at 200 to 220 for 20 minutes, freeze once more, then reheat a final time at 200 to 220 for 20 minutes before any straining or using in a recipe.

Not straining the decarbed ganja out and actually leaving it in the butter / oil will result in stronger edibles. So for baked goods its not an issue and i do this very thing myself. I love cooking with ganja :metal:

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. this thread needed a bump sooooooooo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

homemade infused vanilla ice cream. more info on it in my thread. link posted a reply or two ago^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Simple HWC (heavy whipping cream)and infused coconut oil for my coffee.

I make exactly 2 cups of the mixture (because that is the volume of my mold) with melted canna oil, and topped off with cream, and sometimes sweetened with a flavored syrup. This could easily be concocted using PSam's Honey elixir and HWC. Incorporate well and freeze, remove from molds and store them in freezer in a jar or freezer bag. Pop one or 2 into your hot coffee, enjoy.

20190528_105024-1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Just made this yesterday:

• Like Like x 1