Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What flavor is????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Schrodingers Cat, Nov 26, 2013.

1. #1 Schrodingers Cat, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    I have been examining the strains going around, (most of which have never been in this area).
    It may give descriptions, THC levels, taste, effects, and so on.
    I find it funny when they use words in some of these descriptions that don't seem to go there....for example this one for Purple Gorilla which reads Buzz Rating: This bud literally makes your mouth water with flavors of cherry, grape, citrus, spice and dank. This bud begins with a cerebral head high for the first 5 or 10 minutes before becoming a more powerful body high.

Ok, so I sit there looking at it and think, what flavor is Dank :confused:
    unpleasantly moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly, is the meaning of dank.
    People may use the word dank to describe it being of quality......but flavor???

So, am I completely off base on this?

2. i would calll it a musty, organic taste. with a delicious finish.

3. #3 Hello there!, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    I think they just mean you'll taste good weed. Obviously the rest of the flavors are bullshit, unless they mean you'll taste one flavor at a time. They're vague about it