What festivals are you going to this year?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by KillerKush, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Dude there is an entire 'homeless culture' here that thrives off the seemingly generous tourists. I know a few of them and they have somewhere to sleep and food to eat. There are several who have some intense drug habits that require additional funds but they can stay high on the streets and it works out. I know some from the times that I spent weeks at a time living homeless in downtown for a sociological project to see what homeless life in Asheville is like and I was surprised by the mixed cultures going on, You definitely have the ones who need money and are seriously on their last chance to survive in this world but they are overshadowed by a culture that manipulates the system for a cheap buzz. However I respect the 'traveler' who just came into town from a long cross country tour with no direction; that is the soul that embodies the spirit of freedom and deserves a free beer or two lol. These people have told me some amazing stories that have changed my outlook on the world and I feel that they are the ones who should be the dominant force in the homeless community of the area but sadly the jerks who live here and work part time jobs while selling crappy drugs the whole time are the ones getting all the tourists money.

2. line up looks fucking sick right?!

3. He'll yeah, I'm stoked

Sent from my Speak and Spell

4. http://youtu.be/bZ1jbygrDg8

5. Am pondering buying a ticket to lockn festival in VA but not sure...better make my mind up soon though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I wish I could b get on the Holy ship.

7. Going to Summer Set in August
    should be excellent

8. Dada Land: The Voyage this Saturday, all my friends flaked so I'm going alone. But I'm still pretty excited

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Reggae on the river!

Sent from my HUAWEI H868C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sunday 7/27 EDM WAVE Presents The Riverside Cruise Yacht Party
    Pre-sale tickets only $25

Enjoy some of the best House,trap,twerk music, with Chicago's own DJ TecKniquE and Shawn Edwards dancing and drinking aboard this scenic cruise! Pre-sale tickets are still available. http://bit.ly/1zYwQmN

https://www.facebook.com/EdmWave

11. Homegrown reggae festival was pretty nice. It was the first annual. Got to love having a dab bar next to the regular bar :)

Thanks Dama...  

Wa for the win

12. Shambhala is sneaking up around the corner. Looking forward to it, this will be my 4th year!

13. The coachella music festival in Coachella California.

14. Bonnaroo was god

15. anyone gonna go the Peach Fest in PA? lineup is amazing!

16. Dude I cannot say enough about how enthusiast I am about lock'n festival  :devious:
    This is going to be some of the best live music , ever.
    Its gonna be epic.
    I have been looking forward to this festival ever since last years', which was the best music I have ever experienced. You must go haha it is an earthly heaven!!!  :smoking:  :smoke: 

Thumbs up--

17. Hitting up Dancefestopia next month. I'm super excited, it's gonna be my first festival. I'm just so stoked to see Excision fucked out of my head lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #518 aurora_borealis, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    :( not going to any shows

19. Hard Day of the Dead

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Day of the Dead in Detroit this weekend. Fuck yea. Can't wait.