what fertiliser do u use

Discussion in 'General' started by ouralan35, Jan 21, 2016.

1. with so many on the market what do u use ? Or what do recommend ? And seaweed food has anyone tryed this ? Any good? Not asking for ur formula just what u recommend

2. Canna

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Growilla

4. the Canna u use the bosses or just as food?

5. Canna aqua i use.

6. soil or hydro?

7. I used to use the multi-bottle liquid combos but they were WAY too complicated to mix and deal with. A friend in Southern California turned me on to "Jack's" by J.R. Peters. It's a 2 part, veg and bloom, dry mix you toss into your water. Works great and is so much easier than dealing with all the bottles. Super cheap too. You can get enough to last a year or more if you're only growing a few plants at a time, for less than $15. Give it a try. I've never been happier. TWW

8. Botanicare & Advanced Nutrients [​IMG]

9. I have only ever tried two types. Biobizz when i did soil and then aqua for my aeoro.
    Its expensive but i get good results from canna and its relatively easy to follow and get a balance.
    The boost is a real killer on the wallet but again its worth it.

10. I don't go thru nutes very fast...

Use about 20% of what they recommend on the bottle....maybe up push a little to dial things in. Nutrient companies don't care if you grow dank buds..they care about you buying lots of their nutrients [​IMG]