What famous person do you look like?

Discussion in 'General' started by HolyHempis, Jan 3, 2013.

1. [quote name='"DankKitty"']

what a coincidence i happen to look just like james franco
    [/quote]

Pulling that face you look more like the ghost face mask off scream lol

2. A mix between tyga and wiz ive been told

3. Oh my God. He is so precious. Lol

4. A couple people said i had looked like Oliver Sykes cause of my hair, but ive cut it since then thankfully, since i dont consider the comparison a compliment lol

5. I look like this guy

Attached Files:

6. I look like a white dwayne "the rock" Johnson. post gender-op, not pre. u think im a bitch?

7. The Rock is a tranny?

8. Ooooo sexy boy

Ive gotten harry potter too many times to count but nowadays i have short hair so idk

9. in highschool which was two years ago, alot of people said i look like drake lol. Yes, the rapper.

10. u talk like him too

11. i look like white bruce lee
    [​IMG]

12. I've gotten "wow, you look like Emma Watson" on several occasions from many different people. I obviously take that as a compliment.

And once, my best friend told me: "if my life were a movie, I'd cast Summer Glau to play you. Ya know, the chick that plays River Tam?"
    I'm not sure whether he was trying to say I'm kinda cute or really weird.
    Don't care. Both are true, and I'll take both as a compliment. I'd rather be really weird than boring any day.

13. Brb fapping

14. :cool:

Attached Files:

15. Haha now I wish it was

16. loool hmm lets see I've gotten amanda bynes a fuckload..mostly a lot when I was growing up,umm a few times I'd gotten snooki..the fuck?? idk how the fuck this happened prob were fucking with me loool an recently a lot of people have been telling me I look like the chick from evanescene..idk how the fuck these people see any of these 3 in me..I pictured myself as more of a marilyn monroe type of girl haha jk I fuckn wish!! :p when I was just a kid though a lot of people used to say I looked like shirley temple..this is one I can vouch for..I really did :]

17. I've gotten Andrew Garfield a lot. I'll take it.

18. Whoever played Cameron in FBDO...sort of goofy looking