What Explosive Concoctions Have You Made?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 102856, Apr 23, 2009.

1. When I was younger, my bro and our friends would fill one of those empty Mini M&M tube containers (holy shit why don't they make those anymore?!?) and fill it with assorted stuff from our fridge, such as: lemon juice, ketchup, soda, sprinkles, etc, then add baking soda, shake it up, then open it and throw it and watch an explosion of grossness in the air. Adding the sprinkles was the coolest because it made it look like someone puked up confetti on our driveway.

Anyone else do homemade science experiments like this?

2. Me and my friends packed a PVC pipe full of firework powder and made a cannon, shot like 200ft

3. My friends and I where more into lighting things on fire.

We filled a tennis ball full of gas and lit it on fire... it got out of control so one of us hit it with a shovel and the flames shot everywhere. We where some smart kids.

4. when i was a bit younger, me and my cousin used to make these things called sparkler bombs. what you do is get a glass bottle and then buy a pack of sparklers, then take all the grey shit off the sparkler and put it all in the glass bottle. then when u have a decent amount in there u light a sparkler and put it in the glass bottle, wait till it burns down to where all the grey shit is and itll light up like a bunch of fire works and the glass bottle will glow a bright yellow orange color and eventually smash

5. i've just made the traditional baking soda/vinegar volcano.

and i used to set toothpicks on fire, go figure.

but nothing went explodey