Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exotic strains are floating around Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannible Ox, Jul 19, 2010.

1. love smokin on rainy days!!

2. Ahhh same here brother.

3. Yall makin me drool...must. find. better. connections.!!!!!

4. Ive smoked super lemon skunk, OG kush, Irene kush "aka Bubba kush", Kush, Purp, Granddaddy purp, Nyc Diesel, Blue Rhyno, Jack Frost, Mango kush, TrainWreck, durban poison, shiskaberry, ak-48, dutch treat haze, white widow, strawberry cough, Ghost OG, Jack flash, bubble jack, & blue dream. And the mids and thrax mids.

Alot of people believe a large majority of the dank comes from California, which it does.. But ALOT of it comes from Colorado.

5. Also Ive smoked "Bahama Mama" and have located all these in Atlanta. but as for 20 a g... I cant say I would pay that for alot of the under par buds that look dank to the eye that go around here. It usually goes 10 a g. U just have the right plug that will do you straight.

6. The only named shit ive ever seen around atl is strawberry cough. most of what i get is no name dank shit. anybody out here near six flags by chance?

7. Just picked up a zone of Northern Lights and a zone of Irene Kush.

8. i'm enjoying WW and Jack :D

9. Smoking on some green crack

10. Just picked up 5g of jwh073 lol it's legal here and looking for a job haha anyone hiring ?

How's the NL y'all getting ?

11. i missed out on some ww my connect had, but i gotta some pretty dank purp

12. Itz hard to find WW ova here were im at.

13. bro, jwh073 is ground up leaves/inscense sprayed with fake, generic THC and other addictive chemicals. have fun gettin holes in your brain. lol, some of thatfake azn green.

smoke REAL green.

peace and pot:smoke:

14. #114 ATLienToker, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    Lol naw I'm not talking about that k2 shit it's just light brown powder. I roll tobacco in with it. I don't plan on smokin it forever it's just nice to be able to get high and it be legal for a dt/ua

15. Grape Ape, Lemon Kush, GDP, and a few other kush strains I have had recently. Wish I could find some sour D but my connect tends to get a lot of purp more than anything.

16. i thought perdue made that illegal...

17. justjust gott a zone of some super dank sour diesel

A++

18. ^Ya?
    When I get down there, by friend is saving me some dank NL for me.:D
    Wonder if its the same one ? :p
    Wooo !:smoke:

19. hey what exactly is maui wowie never heard of it but picked some up from my friend

20. Had the good Wonderberry, Northern Lights, Purp, & Super Lemon Haze.