Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exotic strains are floating around Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannible Ox, Jul 19, 2010.

1. The Durban smokes sooooooo good its in my top 3

2. Have any pics? I would love to see some nugs of Durban. Whats the genetics behind that?

3. been findin more and more connects recently from downtown atl/dunwoody. been gettin alot of kush but just recently i got some dank ass headband. the guy i pickup nowadays never has a name to give me, he just says its that good good or that fire, and it is lol. eitherway ther is lots of fire that floats around atl and in the burbs',

4. Whats up im in North Atl...my boy has had nothin but purps...but its that purp that doesnt really have any purp on it. orange hairs...and STINKS! Heard ab some lemon kush going around and also smoked a joint of some jack herrer locally grown down in SMYRNA/MARIETTA area. At the end of the day tho majority is coming from the city (ATL) mainly purps and kush! What i have been wanting more than anything lately is some CHEESE

Any kind of chesse....blue cheese, cheese....i heard that strain is the real deal...

Also had...master kush, mango, durbain poison, northern lights, diesel,sour diesel

5. Man I would love to get in on some cheese. Ive NEVER tried that!

6. had som cheese a few weeks ago, u really couldnt see any green. it came from a guy in roswell, ga. he knows the grower im pretty sure because he used to grow g-13 x white widow.

dont let the orange hairs fool you tho, ive had funkier shit.

7. Damn wish i knew that guy! :smoke:

Suppose to be getting some "green crack" from my guy in a couple days...ill def post pics on here...more than likely ill make a thread

8. I generally pay 325 for a zip of good headies. I've paid as much as 400 in the past. My only complaint is I rarely find good sativas.

9. no shit; grow some sativas ppl please!

10. #50 Cannible Ox, Sep 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010

<--check gallery White Widow

A friend has Durban Poison, Blue dream, Skunk #1, Tuttie fruity, OG kush, and some unknow purps.

11. lol. I live about 20mins away from Discover Mills too.:hello:

12. 20 mins N or S?

13. cannible ox you in GA 2?

14. colorado, ATL, D.C.

15. Nice! Check these buds out that i picked up from my guy earlier...the first one is a pic of all 3..Purple Kush, Afghan and No name Purp....
    [​IMG]

Second pic is the purple kush up close....this stuff but me to the grave:p:smoking: aka on my ass!!

[​IMG]

16. Nice; man that purp looks good! Wished i'd stayed in town now :) Up here in bumfuck egypt (aka mountains of north ga) in a rented cabin.

At least I got my Durban and Bubblegum Kush to pass the time. Just rolled up a fag blunt of the durban

17. watcha doing out in the boonies?

18. Wow, looks like we have a decent amount of Gwinnett tokers.

19. yea man,

looks like everyone ive run into is NE of the city. A few way north like Cummings.

20. ATL Connoisseur preciate it bro...bubble gum and durbain sound delicious right now