Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exotic strains are floating around Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannible Ox, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Close to Discover Mills

2. I have never heard of ne trainwreck n ga 8yrs never seen it here:devious:

3. Haha well... I have and it's the shit! Haha

4. Go figure. I live right near discover mills too

5. really pm me:wave:

6. i only heard about is it really one hit quit

7. #27 GothamDiesel, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    in my top 10 strains, Kryptonite, found it up at centennial park

8. Not for me but I think I might smoke too much. Haha w/e. I use to live up near Discover on the opposite side of 85 tho. Happy smokes.

9. friend just drooped off a couple of grams of Skunk#1!

either im used to smoking the collective or his skunk was well taken care of. Its was not covered in trichs really, but my goodness-it hit me hard. I was stoned real good for about 40 mins.

My tolerence is retarded. Been smoking steadily since I was 12. Longest I ever went without smoking was during basic training(2 months). When I hit San antonio, TX for the 2nd part of my training I was back to smoking regularly.

Running really sucked ass! :mad:

10. The best buds I've seen around ATL are G13 Haze and Headband. The best stuff I see from the city I live in is always medical stuff from either colorado or cali. The second best stuff I see is all the Super Skunk floating around all the time in this area.

I frequently purchase either G13 or medical. Skunk is the best back up especially when I buy it in bulk. Shipwreck is also seen on occasion and is some of the best buds I have ever seen too.

edit: Oh and dragon's breath is floating around but every batch I have seen has not smoked very well and you could see a little bit of soft seed growth, it also wasn't dried properly.

11. damn, just killed that last lil bit of the skunk #1 in my one hitter. I was so trying to make it last. Ohh well.

12. That sucks. Oh well you can always get more. :smoking:

13. getting some more OG kush today. 1/8th

smoked .6 last night in a blunt paper and was on another level.

just found out that the LSD(Barneys Farm) is Mazar and old skunk #1 mix. Wow! now im really excited.

14. how much does that shit run you in the ATL?

15. I get free samples from friends. Im not sure what It would go for since they only do Zips+ I know the OG Kush he has now is going for 475 a zip. The shit is legit.

everything else is mine so I dont pay. I mostly barter.

16. 20 a g this way

17. Fuck that's steep. Bump that.

18. yea it is. Og Kush is hard to come by around here and when its here its gone lickitysplit :p

19. Just searching forums for ATL post figured i'd bump say hi and say that i've had some Master Kush, Mango Kush, AK47, Durban Poison.

North Gwinnett

20. thats whats up. How did you like that durban poison? Ive never had that.

I heard Tuttie fruity is in town, but not for long.