what exactly is the process of smoking from one of these?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by uhmmyea, Jul 9, 2010.

1. http://www.grasscity.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/A/L/ALT-6-7-10-494.jpg
    do you just put the oil on the plate and swing the plate under the bell and heat the bottom of the plate with a torch till it smokes?

2. That looks..... complicated. Knowing me, I'd get confused and end up shoving the red hot plate up my nose. I'll stick to my vaporizer. That' s enough of a challenge for me. :D

3. You put the oil on a dabber and after you've heated the titanium plate, you swing it under and touch the oil onto the hot plate with the dabber while inhaling.

4. its for hash you put it on the plate and heat form the bottom and it smokes

5. ^^this is exactly how you use it:hello:

6. This is the way it works.
    You heat that pad up with a butane torch, and once it's red hot you swing the pad back under the glass piece then start sucking while you roll the piece of hash around on the pad with some sort of tool

7. imagine the biggest rip of weed you've ever taken, with this unit and hash oil, multiply that times like 5 haha. The first time i took a dab my buddy made it fat, i was literally high as fuck for like 6-8 hours before any sign of coming down haha. It was amazing.

I can't wait to start dabbin again

8. What do you call this? Need a good YouTube video as I'm curious but confused as hell, haha

9. ti curve or bell, wait for it to cool a little. red hod ti is nasty and painfull. its all about the glass. domes ftw imo