Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exactly is Schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matratzac, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Is it just really bad quality, grown and harvested too quickly, etc? Its so cheap that even if it may not be the best quality if it works then why not use it...

sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont know how it compares to other kinds

2. It's like dirt.... compared to all others it is the worst of all.
    [​IMG]

3. i has to do with where/how it's grown, how much care is taken in the trimming and curing process, and sometimes its just bad seeds...

and then they cram it all into bricks and ship it all over the place.

4. #4 TheCollective, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
    Schwag
    [​IMG]
    Mids
    [​IMG]
    High Mids
    [​IMG]
    Headies
    [​IMG]

5. yeah its what the mexican mafia thinks weed is.^^^

6. how the hell are u even supposed to smoke that, that looks disgusting....does it even have thc in it it just looks literally like soil

7. i was playing count the seeds... i lost count.

8. eewwwwww!!! run and hide!!!:eek:

9. you can blame mexico for schwag.

10. Sometimes you can get ahold of good schwag that actually is green with only a few seeds and stems. I've smoked schwag as bad as the above pictures, though.

11. yeah, most schwag in texas isn't NEARLY that bad lol. It's green with a decent amount of seeds and stems, but it'll get you high. For the cheap ass price you can't beat it.

12. I could use some MILF weed lol

13. You might as well take dirt and soil, compress it into a block, and call it schwag... I've had some not so bad schwag though, it gets you high, and for 10 dollars an 8th, if thats the only shit you can find, go for it.

14. I have been smoking for 6 years and i have never smoked shwag.... until last week. it was one of the worst expiriences in my life, forget calling it mary jane you might as well call it mary joe. shwag reminds me of a smelly pirate hooker. it made me hate weed for the first time in my life!!! it smelled like dirt and pepper and guess what it tasted like? dirt and pepper! i only smoked it cuz it was my brother in laws and he rolled a fat ass blunt. i only took 1 hit and i was like hell no fuck this im out. needless to say i will never smoke shwag again. even if my whole state went dry and all that was left was shwag. never again.......

15. whoa.

16. i headr u on that man

only smoked bammer once

and never again

17. Don't move to Oklahoma then.

18. haha i just got finished watching all the seaons, awesome show.

and yeah, the shwag in texas isn't nearly as bad as the brick in that picture. Don't get me wrong, I've smoked my fair share of great, THC coated weed, but I'm in college and for $40 I can get an O of shwag, and that goes a lot further than than a couple g's of some dro

19. I feel you man... Schwag is so plentiful here and the dank is hard to come across. Just glad I got a dank grower in the family....

20. Shit. Thats what it is.