Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exactly is "chronic"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herny, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I had a friend tell me once that chronic is weed sprinkled with crack, but i really doubt this is true.

so when people refer to weed as "chronic", what does it mean? really high grade or what?

2. it means good high quality bud lol

3. High Quality.

4. Chronic means some bomb ass weed, though I believe it is also a specific strain.

5. Hah it's just great weed

6. It is a disease that is long lasting

7. the technical true term is weed laces with cocaine. most people use it as a term just to refer to dank nowadays though

8. It's an indica hybrid from serious seeds , I would highly recommend to anyone!

9. This should answer your question
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kf2y1NdmTc]Dr. Dre - The Roach (The Chronic Outro) - YouTube[/ame]

10. The name of an awesome album, and reference to really good weed

11. Well, I'm sure there are different meanings to it, for example a chronic disease is a long lasting illness or sickness. Like having chronic back pain, or something.

In relation to cannabis, it might be referred to as good, or dank weed/hash, meaning good/higher quality.

Though there is also a chronic "high" when smoking cannabis for long periods of time. This basically is that you'll feel high when you smoke, but you won't have the same effect. There's a chronic effect, and the effect you get while smoking. I'm not talking about tolerance.

Don't really know how to explain this, but yeah. I tried!

- Serenity

12. "Chronic weed" refers to really good quality weed, and no, 99.999999999% of the time it is not sprinkled with crack, or any other kind of drug.

13. It can refer to the strain, or it can be told as good quality weed.

14. Lol put this thread in that dumbest thing you ever heard about weed thread.
    Chronic means dank buds.