Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What exactly is a zong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jun 5, 2006.

1. just a bong thats like a zig zag, never used one, not sure if they actually better.

2. I had the honor of using a Zong a while back. They're pretty amazing, it's definitely my favorite bong. Or was, rather, it was my cousin's and one of her drunk friends knocked it off the table onto a glass aquarium, shattering them both. It also killed the tarantula inside of the aquarium. Some people just shouldn't drink...

3. yeah, well a kleenex is still a tissue, even if it's Puffs brand.

Zong=Company
    zong=kinked, twisted, zig-zag bong.

4. a bit off topic
    but I was looking through your gallery and I love your bubbler, and thanks for explaning what a zong was, I had an idea of what it was, but wasn't sure +rep

5. I made a joke thread a while back with that exact title if I'm not mistaken. And let me assure you, it wasn't in Seasoned Tokers.

6. PARTY FOWL UP THE ASS!