What exactly do blind people "see"? I know it sounds stupid.... but read on.

Discussion in 'General' started by D9_THC, Jul 31, 2002.

1. HEY MAN!..WE'VE GOT THE BOMB!...our president has the iq of a chimp, and he did coke as a teen and now throws other teens in jail for less than a gram of mj...but still..WE'RE SOOOOO COOLER THAN YOU!

2. Haha! George Bush is a c***! Haha!!!

3. hehe yeah nub your said it. i hate america, i wish i wasn't born here, well its not so much america i hate, i just hate my state. I truely hate bush, i still can't belive hes are president, hes nothing but a joke.

4. Nothin' like a bit of hatred in the morning :)

5. NIGHT THC!..IN THE NIGHT!

yeah...I love America, dont misunderstand me...its not perfect, and whenever we fuck up the whole world plasters it on the front news...but then again it is one of the best countries anyone could ever to live in...

too bad the real president which the majority of Americans voted for isn't in office, and our current dictator paid his way into office while silencing everyone who objected....

politics these days....ehh....thats just the way it goes I guess..

6. you clever or what, you are so serious about everything

LIGHTEN UP HAVE SOME FUN

7. lighten up?...I thought I was chris, what did I say that made me sound antsy or POed?...I was just havin some fun conversation with THC...

8. yeah! NuBBs, I'm still awake from when we were postin' at 7:00 GMT you said it was like 11PM or something. lol.

I'm real tired now....

9. well fuck man..I went to bed, had a long 12 hour nap and its about 2 in the afternoon here....lemme guess..its 16:30 AM in crazyville where you are huh?

10. haha! naa, it's 10:30PM here!