Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ethnicity is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mafia93, Oct 13, 2010.

1. #1 Mafia93, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    Not trying to start any wars here, I'm simply curious.

Also, I am referring to your main dealer... Feel free to post what your other dealers are though.

2. Middle-Eastern
    Dead serious. I think from egypt maybe. :hello:

3. A hippie who wears dead shirts and phish shirts and kakis and sandals 24 7

4. #4 stikman, Oct 13, 2010
    wat are you trying to prove that only black people sell drugs?!? lol jus kidding, hes an other that i cant specify

latin, asian, and a/a mixed? i dont know

5. Does a mirror count?

6. cool ass asian m/f haha.

7. Most people have friends of the same race and therfore also tend to get hooked up with people of the same race. Furthermore white people tend to use the internet more so white is going to be the number one answer. This poll will not be totally accurate. Thats not being racist or stereotypical im just talking facts.

8. Dude, your mirror sells weed!?! :eek:
    Is it one of those, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the sparkliest buds of all?" kind of mirrors? :p

9. hahahaha i loled out loud. sometimes it is. +rep for the laughs:D

10. It's all good, I'm not trying to see who the whole world buys from... Just the majority of the people on GC.

11. the title of this thread made me :D

12. hippies are finally considered their own ethnicity? damn how long did i fall asleep?

friends half mechican and half cockasian

13. #14 BalkanCommie, Oct 13, 2010
    My main dealer is puerto rican but theres also 7 other with other two that i go to often and for the other two one is white and the other is a indian

14. My dealer for eighths and smaller was half Thai half white, my main ounce guy is just white

15. Human, I beleive American.

16. you just loled out loud? now that made me laugh

17. I am a brown man. My Dealer is a Brown man. We hook each other up. :cool:

18. hahahaha nice catch. now im really gonna lol out loud:D

19. I really have no clue. He looks mixed with Hispanic and Asian but I am horrible at guessing race :confused: Can I get and IDK choice in the poll