What ethnicity are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by NGC224, Jun 19, 2010.

1. #1 NGC224, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Pretty basic. I'm white as white can be. I don't think there's anything but white in my family. I looked at a bit of the genealogy of my family and it's basically all white northern europeans.

If you're a mix, I put it so you can select multiple options. I'm not that cool, though.

2. 100% Roman god

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sunitian.

Im from the motherfucking Sun, son.

4. Im not any ethnicity im one of the Mother earths children. Arent we all?:smoke:

5. Hispanic here.

6. Me and my friend were once talking about what various planet's inhabitants would be called. Like Titan or Venus (Titanese? Titan...ics? Venusians?) Then I came up with the single greatest insult of all time when I said "I bet if you had inhabitants they'd be called the "fag-ese".

I'm not a homophobe, I just call people fags sometimes. I find it to be just a general insult, not a bigoted one.

7. im half jamaican half canadian and half south-central polynesian so i dont kno wat the fuck to do lol:(

8. Its ok. Fuck those harley riders

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm not sure I follow. :p

10. a mixture of german irish scottish.... so...

white as fuck (thank god!)

11. caucasian.

1/4 third generation swiss, 1/4 fourth generation polish, 1/4 fourth generation german, 1/4 been in america a looonnnnnngggggg ass time, so I guess that'd be mostly English and French. Most of my ancestors moved here in the late 18's early 19s when it was really shitty in Europe.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm white.

A mix of about 6 different things.

Mostly Irish.

13. Not a South Park fan?

14. dude. I've always wanted to meet someone who was 1.5 people. do you have a conjoined twin or a couple extra limbs, or something?

15. im from mexico :), live in tx tho

16. Half white
    Half Indian.

Teepee Indian, not slushie Indian.

17. here we go..

18. #19 King Willie, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    African American.

And why thank god thank you white as fuck?