Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what else smells like weed? (to blame the smell on)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by john11, May 28, 2011.

1. nothing weed is probably the most distinct smell on the earth your fucked bro

2. Wish I had something for you man. If you do go with the skunk thing, smoke a few bowls in your yard or side of house.

E.g. "I don't know man, maybe you let something in when you opened the door."

3. Found very thorough instructions from a post in another forum:

Need:

Toilet paper roll
    Dryer sheets
    Bowl pipe
    Quarter (the coin)
    Other good smelling shit optional

1 - Stuff the toilet paper roll with dryer sheets, like so: + Show Spoiler +
    2 - Take a hit
    3 - Put the pipe down and place the quarter on top of the bowl so the smoke stays in and the fire goes out
    4 - Exhale into the shitty sploof
    5 - Repeat
    6 - Use good smelling stuff (candles, incense, what have you) optional

4. this was like 7 months ago lol. looking back now, i feel pretty stupid for posting this. its happened a few times since then and everytime i just say "what? i dont know?". but now i just smoke outside. idk why i didnt just do that back then :confused: thanks for all the advice

5. i think wet grass and vegetation just smells a bit like weed. somedays ill be out when its been raining near some forest and swear i can smell a nug.

6. If you can smoke in your house just light up a ciggie, that'll get rid of the smell.

Otherwise, yeah burn incense. Coffee is a strong scent too, so if you start making coffee in the same room who knows, maybe that'll mask the scent.

7. A plant that isn't weed, lol.

Maybe he likes the smell!