Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what else smells like weed? (to blame the smell on)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by john11, May 28, 2011.

1. We have a lot of skunks round where I live and when I smell it first thing that popsin my head is "wow someones got some really good stuff!!!"

2. Say you sprayed some deodorant or heat up some food and say that smells. On a side note, try exhaling through a spoof (paper towel/toilet paper roll with dryer sheets in the middle). If that doesn't work, say you opened your window and something outside smells.

3. My friend's mom came downstairs as we were vaping once and asked "what smells like a skunk?"
    We told her his dog kept farting, she believed it and that was the end of that.

4. For whatever reason, some of my plants in my front yard smell like weed. And it's not just me that smells it, all of my friends notice it without my having to say anything about it. Off topic kind of, but weird.

5. say you left some old sweaty gym socks under your bed or something. or, your bag got sprayed by a skunk.

6. #27 DojaCFR, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cannaba for men

Lol

7. @ dojaCFR no its actually what i posted i thought it was cannaba for men too but today i couldnt remember the qoute so i looked it up on the internet and it said thats my cologne can only get it from mennen i didnt think it was right so i looked it up on different sites i was shocked i always thought it was cannaba for men to but apperently its not

8. #29 DojaCFR, May 28, 2011
    Damn...well I still use the cannaba for men line. Lol

Good, then I can stop crediting how high. :)

9. "I farted..."

10. #31 OVRCninja, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    just dont be to ready with a response, act like its the first time you noticed or its something you didnt give much thought

edit: but if you have osium spray, use it and it wont even be an issue

edit again: and i know i blamed a fart or shit for the smell of weed more then once when i lived at my moms house... thats one thing that she never called me on, but she told me years later she always thought it was lame when i tried that

11. Why not buy some hemp string and burn that? Can't get any closer to the real thing imo

12. cause then you have to explain why your burning hemp string in your room..

13. girlfriend's ass?

14. Whenever my parents smelled my room, after I had smoked in it, they said it smelled like skunk. There is really nothing else it smells like imo.

15. Just spray the ozium whenever you smoke or break out the bud.

16. #37 DaFt VaDer420, May 28, 2011
    Fucking lol!

17. Why cant kids these days go outside for a smoke?

18. #39 DojaCFR, May 28, 2011
    Outside? Like......outside?

Mind=blown! o_O

19. One time my friend ran out of ideas to tell his mom and quickly came up with. So-and-so (he hsaid my name) had to walk all the way here from lax practice so he smells. So try to blame the smell on somebody or on your self tell her your about to take a shower or something.