What else is new? Obama denies knowledge of NSA surveillance after defending it for months.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jan 17, 2014.

1. http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-claims-ignorance-extent-nsa-surveillance

The man is absolutely incompetent he has admitted it himself. He has no idea what is going on with the Federal Government yet he advocates making it bigger?!!! You can't manage what is there already Mr. Douchebag. 

2. Puppet getting his strings pulled and he has to suck it up to get a paycheck/stay alive. Nothing new, others just made it look easy I guess. If this isn't a big "fuck you" to Americans and other citizens of the world, I don't know what is.

3. it really sucks for our people in the US, cause either most don't care enough to do something about these things, or they do, but can't manage to band together enough people to form a protest to make a difference.

some of these petitions will have over 100k backers, but only a very small amount of people will actually go out, and do something about it unfortunately.

i feel like a lot of our people have turned into pussies, they are always "offended" by stuff, and they are to scared to fight back

4. Shoot another free-throw Pinocchio.