What else can you vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Paxalot, Nov 30, 2015.

1. #2 TotallyToked, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    "What else" implies there is something already, but you haven't made a list of the things you already know you can vape...

Off the top of my head:
    Nicotine E-Juice
    Any dry herb*, including marijuana
    Any glycerine tincture*, including marijuana
    concentrates/waxes
    oils*

* I don't recommend vaping random herbs, random tinctures, or any oils; inhaling some otherwise edible things may be harmful. Inhaling oil is harmful, from what I've read.

2. NGCMBL!!!!!!

Look around. Try belly button lint. Maybe a piece of dry dog food. Let us know how it goes!

3. try car oil

Edit: If you smoke car oil am i in no way of responsibly of your choices..

4. Aside from these ignorant responses there are other herbs you can vaporizer. As far as what they are I'm not sure, but I do believe a similar topic was discussed here before. If you can't find it try googling it my friend.

5. There is an unprecedentedof herbs you can vape

6. I've vaporized chamomile tea. It was very relaxing. Not sure how healthy it is though.

7. I'm sure I've read before that things such as mint, lavender and even rosemary can be vaped. Never really cared enough to delve into it any further than that though. I suppose it could be nice to add a little to your MJ for flavour. But I just really love the flavour of MJ as it is when vaping. Much more flavoursome than combusting.

8. It has to be used car oil mixed with the grease from your driveway. What a rush.

Lol i'm kidding. Don't smoke used car oil mixed with grease from your driveway. The toxins you inhale will either send you to the hospital or kill you.

9. #10 mostdope122, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    Add a couple drops of gasoline to the car oil to give it some taste and you're good to go!