Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what else can you do with kief except smoking it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjasticogr, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #1 ganjasticogr, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    i got some kief in my grinder but i want to collect as much as possible but tell me what can i do except smoking it? can i make it butter or something like that? and how? :D

2. #2 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Put it up yer bumhole.

Edit:: i forgot you also asked how...... well its real simple...

3. Snort it.

4. #4 daneel olivaw, Jan 14, 2014
    yeah man just fucking cook it with butter... im not even kidding thats all you gotta do, or maybe use the crockpot

also, use coconut oil if you want to make any pastry type of edibles. taste better and healthier.

5. no really you should put it in yer bum

6. glycerin tincture for editables and e cig

7. I would personally roll up a pure joint of kief, it would burn like a perfect cig

8. Mix with butter or blow wax

9. #9 cothrantyson, Jan 14, 2014
    next time some little old lady comes up to you from behind at the atm, sprinkle some on your hand and then slap her upside the face

10. You can do anything with kief you can do with weed :)

I like to press my kief into hash when I get the chance, but I've also made edibles which were fantastic.

11. just whatever u do with the kief, dont snort it!

12. i suppose you could put it on cheeses. wouldnt do much but you may appear fancy at a dinner party

13. i've done it 

14. no really you should put it in yer bum [​IMG]

15. I usually top off bowls with it but you could press it and smoke it.  Or butter wouldn't be to hard although you don't want to make it to potent I am sure there is some receipts on here somewhere.

16. #16 TrapStar, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    You can make it into BHO, but making BHO should be done in large amounts. A good amount of kief would definitely increase the yield of your BHO, though. I made a batch once and about 2g of kief in the mix and it was definitely more potent.

Or you can top your bowls with it and also sprinkle it into your blunts. It's a consumable product you should consume somehow.

EDIT: I'd like to make a batch with like 10g of kief and see what that yields.

17. i love either keif or hash in my coffee in the morning
    just get a bit of butter in a mug, throw some keif or hash or whatever in, microwave for around 15secs til the butters all melty, stir it up a bit, throw in some instant coffee powder, add water and milk and drink it :)
    usually takes like 30 mins to an hour to kick in, but its quite nice because it kicks in sloooowly.
    Coffee wakes you up a bit, few hours later you just wanna go back to bed :p