Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What else can I use to make firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PatrickTheToker, Feb 23, 2009.

1. OK, I really want to make a firecracker but I have a few questions.

1. Is there anything else you can use other than peanut butter?
    2. It takes about an hour for them to kick in correct, so how long does the high last for?3
    3. I live with my parents still, 1 story house. The kitchen is right down the hall from their room, if I have the kitchen fan on will it smell?
    4. How many do I need to get high? How much pot do I put on them?

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. 1.Just made my first batch and ate them... tasted like shit but anyway. I used pecan sandies, natural PB, and nutella... think just nutella will work.

2. Im waiting for them to kick in right now... starting to feel it in a short amount of time. (less than an hr)

3. Even when baking, i couldnt smell mine... I sure did when i unwrapped them tho, so if your worried about the smell, eat them quick outside.

4. I used about .5 to 1g of good bud to make 2 sandwichs. and i think that might do the trick.

p.s. milk is a godsend and make sure to pick the seeds out of the bud lol

3. Haha, thanks for the fast reply man. I just HATE peanut butter with a passion (i know..who doesn't like PB) but I suppose I could scarf a couple down, and it would be worth it.

How long did you cook them for, and at what temperature? Everything I have read says something different lol.

4. I baked them at 350F for 20-22 min. Hoping they kick in to there full petential soon, tho im going to smoke a bubbler bowl or two in a bit.

Happy eating lol :smoking:

5. Haha, alright thanks man, if you get the time, and remember let me if/how hard they kicked in.

(^^I always end my posts with that.. don't really know why lol.)

6. i fuckin hate peanut butter too haha

7. status update.... I am high... lol

Just be prepared for a different kind of high. Its more of a body high for me but I can tell. Not one of those jump up and do shit kind of highs. also its been about 45 min for this and i dont think I have hit the full potential yet.

8. I love those body highs, that just make you glued to your seat, at least when I am smoking alone at home that is. I am excited.

9. you can also store for a couple of days instead of putting oven... it still absorbs the thc from the weed it just takes time

10. Here's the deal. Anything that contains lipids, or fats/oils, can be used to help cook cannabis. You can also create a cannabis ghee, which is like a cannabis butter that isn't butter flavored, to cook in dishes. Peanut butter is often used in firecrackers because it's fast and easy. It's loaded with natural fats, and will cook decently when cooked in temperatures up to 300 degrees.

If you want something fast and easy, what about some garlic bread? Or you could always make a butter dip for some lobster/crab/seafood...

11. He's right ... In fact leaving them alone with no heat for about 24 hours ( at least) can really increase potency of your herb ... Good way to maximize high but it tastes pretty shitty and it takes time so... It's up to you but it is another method you should try

12. So if I wanted to make firecrackers in peanutbutter would leaving the ground up weed in peanutbutter for 24 hours prior to cooking help with the potency?