Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What else can i make from my hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thisoneblazed, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I recently Made some Qwiso hash. I was wonder if i could make anything else out of it edibiles. can i turn it into something good to vape.

i cleaned the inside of all of my containers with the same small amount of iso. 6 small dishes with screw on lids holds about 2-3grams each. then rinsed stems from my last 1/2 and .3 worth of nug. i didn't filter much just the big stuff out. I let it sit last night and it was dry by morning. I scraped it up It wasn't a big amount but i got a small ball. not sure if its right to call it hash or what tho i smoked a little ball(arrow) in the middle of the weed in my pipe it got me pretty stoned id say so i might be making more

Attached Files: