Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What edible should I make with my vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HaviusCorpus, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Hey blades. Sorry if this is a repeat post, as I feel like it probably is, but I didn't see it on the first or second page. But anyways.

I have the MFLB and I save my vaped weed, but I only have around 1/4 or so right now. I don't vape it to the point of no return. I just use it until it starts getting that "burnt popcorn" smell and looks a little brown. I'd like to cook with it, but I've never cooked with weed before so it would be a new experience.

I'm wondering what would be the easiest edible to make while still making sure it has some effect on me. And also, if I were to just use one of the recipes on the City (the peananibutter looks great to me!), would I have to change the ratios in the recipe to make it work?

Thanks in advance guys, I can't wait to try this.

2. Vaped weed wont get you high really

3. It sure will making edibles with it.

4. i've made fire crackers with it before...tasted gross but got me faded

5. #5 RyanPwnsU, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually my vaped weed out of my mflb gets me pretty damn high. Then again, I only smoke dank. My choice would have to be Brownies, OP. I'm pretty sure you can find a thread here some where. But if I were you I would just roll a J :D

6. All of it was dank. So now it closely resembles mids. I think that's pretty good considering I already got one use out of it :rolleyes:

And yeah, rolling a blunt would probably be the easy way out, but I kinda wanna try edibles for the first time and there's no chance of me doing that with dank...too rich for my blood.