Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What edible is easy to make and will f me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Flyin Hawaiian, Mar 4, 2012.

1. And 2 buddies up like we got a quarter of dank

2. Firecrackers EASILY.
    ...and you'd only need like a gram each to get REALLY fucked.

Do you know how to make them?

3. No could you please explain thanks in advance

4. Cool.

For each person you'll need 2 crackers and yeah I'd say a gram at most.
    Try to get the square, oily type.
    Graham crackers or watercrackers work too.
    The larger in surface area the better.

First chop your bud up and let it air dry some.

Get your two crackers, and spread each side with either peanut butter (full fat, smoothe) or nutella.

I myself actually spread one side with nutella, one side with peanut butter - this is optional depenging on what you like more.

So spread each side maybe 2-3mm thick.

I usually then put some spray-on cooking oil on each side (that is, on the spread)

Then sprinkle .5 of a gram on either side. The oil will help it adhere to the surface and will likely aid in the absorption of thc in the cooking process.

Close your crackers together, that is, crackers on the OUTside.

Wrap it in foil, and throw it in a pre-heated oven.
    Hm, I usually cook mine at about 140celcius (284 ºF ? )
    or a little bit lower for around 20-25 minutes.
    This might be different for a fan forced oven.
    You should go by smell though, they smell quite "baked" and you'll probably be onto it before they burn if you're careful about it.

So yeah that's about it.

5. Please keep in mind that firecrackers are the least efficient edibles out there. They certainly do work, but more effective things can be made

6. do you have cannabutter?