What DXM plateau did I hit?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sirjoe2213, May 30, 2008.

1. I weigh 110 lbs, and i took 720 mgs of cough syrup in 1 dose at my friends house, after this i started stumbling. I dont remember alot of the trip, but then after approximately an hour, I started to see the room unfold.

I kept thinking his brother was there with us seeing if I was dead, on an armchair (he doesn't have an armchair in his room) then I started to keep having this vision where I woke up in his basement, with multiple people saying that half of them werent real, and to turn on the lights, (mind you, i had like green-tinted night vision.)

I kept seeing things move, and at one point the door morphed into a KKK member who was playing with my iPhone, and for some reason, i had this huge box beside me, which I tried to touch, but my hand just went through it.

Also, when I felt like I woke up into his basement, I felt like i had to sneak into his room so I didn't wake his parents, and then i went in the room and saw him on his laptop and me laying under a blanket.

Later, I hallucinated that I was in camp, and there were a bunch of people around me, talking, saying that DXM is a bad drug and that this was a mistake. Later on, my friend started messing with me, because I had a blanket over me with trippy patterns, and I asked him why it wasn't working, and he told me that I had to press the button, so apparently, I hallucinated that I did, and the blanket came alive as a city.

I really enjoyed the trip, and would like to repeat it sometime (odd I know, but I like weird trips, a break is nice :D), I just really wanna know which plateau I hit, was it 4th or sigma?

2. dude thats really not a high plateau. ive been to that one every time i did it. except my vision tends to be tinted red like everything is super hot or some shit. i dont even remember what i hallucinated it was so long ago. i was in a movie at some point. and after i did a good dose i checked out the plateau guide on erowid and it definitely did not seem i made it far at all

i hate doing it anymore though. makes me feel bad.

3. btw, this was all OEV, and dude, seriously, you have to read that plateau guide yourself, because you obviously don't know that there are only 4 plateaus, and a 5th (sigma, hard to achieve). I'm almost positive i made it to the 4th plateau atleast.

4. I was hoping to try this.
    Try to reach 3rd.
    but i havent tripped on dxm yet.
    So this willbe when i'm a little more knowledgable about how i will react.

5. your pretty tiny. . .

anyways sounds like you were at least on the third.

6. Third max, definately not 4th. I tend to enjoy 4th plat trips on weekends sometimes, but I fully understand dxm, and have been doing it for quite some time now. Never had my door morph into the kkk, but I have had stuff like you before where I would touch something and my hand would go through it, and such. sounds like you had fun. Prolly a 3rd. Erowid that stuff, its a good website to research on before you trying something.

7. what dxm products you guys use to reach 700mg dxm?

8. Mweh, I personally thought the premise of Plateau's was bullshit. I was either fucked, REALLY fucked, or not fucked at all.

9. haha they exist.

for me 1st is just really chill, like stretching feels so good. nice mellow body feeling. .

second is slightly dissassociative, a little confusing. music is pleasurable

third i usualy keep my eyes closed the entire time, listening to music as i get some intense CEV and i sort of feel like im being pulled through a tunnel. conversation is extremely difficult and my words become jumbled on the way from my brain to my lips, i feel like im on another planet/world

fourth. . honestly i cant remember a damn thing. somebody else can most likely fill it in

10. #10 Floydian, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019