What drugs wont show up on urine test?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Aug 28, 2009.

1. You could theoretically get away with almost any drug but weed if you space your use out enough, although you're always taking the risk that you get caught and seriously FUCKED.

2. Why do people keep saying benzo's?

3. Shrooms .

4. My thoughts exactly. don't take benzos you'll get fucked

5. If he's taking SEHMSA 5 then benzo's are fne, otherwise your right theyll test for them

6. 5 panel tests only detect Morphine and Codeine. They do not detect hydrocodone, oxycodone, or anything that doesn't metabolize into morphine or codeine.

7. are you sure about that...i would think thats pretty bad advice...i am not sure how it works exactly cuz hydrocodone metabilizes into hydromorhone and oxy metabolizes into oxymorpohone i think but i know you will still get fucked even on 5 screen because theses do put up a red flag for opiates...i think they give out enough acytyl-morph or other metabolite for you to get fucked...

so oxy and vicodin are crossed of the list...along with benzos

shrooms,
    spice,
    alcohol?,
    2c-x,
    designer drugs,
    idk ...

8. I'm telling you that they do not detect either of those. I passed a 5 panel test for an airport job after taking a religious amount of hydrocodone for several days to get over some bronchitis I was suffering from.

9. I'm in your same fuckin' boat man. Seems kinda ridiculous that since I was caught with weed, that now I have to turn to much more dangerous drugs because I'm going to be tested for it. WTF? I guess I technically don't HAVE to turn to more dangerous drugs, but come on. Stay clean for a year? Fuck that.... I'll drink a bottle of rum a day, heard that keeps the doctor away, er.....