what drugs hedrix, lennen and all dead rockers missed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xACExbongzilla, Jun 2, 2009.

1. great. sorry i didnt grow up int he 60's. how the fuck should i know

2. believe me, the hippies of the 60's were NOT missing out on any drug experiences (well maybe the newer research chemical etc), especially psychedelic wise, it was the height of all things psychedelic and the acid was stronger than it ever will be. The Grateful Dead (my fave band hehe!) were probably the epitome of this era and its psychedelic drug use, they did everything - acid, mescaline, shrooms, heaps of DMT (so no they did not miss out on that, it is mentioned in various biographies about Jerry garcia, just google Jerry garcia dmt and something will prob come up) as well as STP (which was made by owsley and apparently made LSD look like sherbert dip in comparison) and all kinds of bizzare psychedelics that they cant remember haha 2 mg of STP was the standard dose for an intense 15 hour trip, owsley made capsules with 15 mg's of STP and about 300 mics of acid!!!!!! people litterally tripped for weeks at a time from too much STP.

to sum it up, no, people around that time werent missing out on anything and were tripping harder than you could possibly imagine.....

dont know why you think they missed out on mescaline and shrooms and natural things like that... they have been around for ever, obviously

3. nah i knew they had them around. its just that it seemed like LSD was the main creative source. and yea it was stronger than ever. never knew they had DMT though. they had ayahuaska forever if thats what you mean by DMT

4. nah, DMT in its pure smokeable form.. DMT is natural as well, its been around as long as the earth has.. well probably..

5. of course. its in most plants i believe. plus....its the fuckin spirit molecule

6. but yeah, i get what your saying.. acid was THE drug of that era, of course heaps of other things were around but acid was like the thing that got the attention by the media... its was kinda like the spokesperson and representative for other psychedelics as well i suppose

7. yea everything else was in the dark.

8. nope, why would we be missing out, no reason we ccant be apart of that fun. Just look forward to various forms of euphoric and trippy experiences that may be discovered in the future... it is interesting to think about what may be out there that hasnt been discovered yet.... something that puts even DMT in its place perhaps?? haha doubt it but who knows really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. one day if scientists are interested in expanding on psycadelics

10. Man.. it's kinda just obvious. Plus I'm sure people that love a certain artist, has at least looked up that artist, or read some sort of biography on them.

Also, shrooms have been around for ever, you'd think that almost all musicians have done them.

Also, your a little defensive.. it is just a forum =\

11. uhhhh WHAT!?

Imagine if hendrix took three hits of really good molly

and then played a guitar solo

ill give you a minute to clean the jism from yo pants

12. Meaursault: I play at my best while on Molly (Well no, very good but more powerfull psychs are better). I have no barriers and I can just let my soul pour out through my guitar

13. no its just that in my threads and illusionist's thread greymatter is being a complete asshole. look for the thread titled "smoking tea"

14. *Warning: Controversial statement that I don't care to argue about ahead.*

Eh, MDMA can't take you anywhere you can't go on LSD if you're experienced enough, in my opinion.

And let's face it....Jimi Hendrix was experienced....hence the band(/album) name ;)

15. Even so, bro.. Remember, you're communicating over the internet.. asshole or not, it's not a big part of life, don't let any of that shit to get to you. :)

16. I'm not gonna argue with ya man.

I'm still learning, I'm by no means an expert. I just find that molly really lets me jam to my full potential.

17. Excuse my ignorance, what exactly is Molly, and what does it do? I hear alot of my friends talk about it, never once really gave any attention to it.

18. pure MDMA. most prefer it cuz beans are cut with shit alot of the time

19. im guessing that makes it way more potent?

20. depends on the dose. its just more pure cuz beans either have fillers or other drugs such as meth, heroine, mescaline, alot of different things. some people dont care because it increases the experience. my cousin rolled balls twice in two days and the beans he got gave him H withdrawls for 3 days. he said it was horrible