what drugs have you taken and which one caused most damage

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 12, 2004.

1. yo man sometimes i get that, and i think its from the Thizz, do you know if this is permanent?

2. Cigarettes, Weed, Nicotine, Alcohol, Beer

I don't know what to say here, never really had a bad experience with any of them.. The only thing I could think of, is what another guy said, I mix up my words when I'm high.

Example:

"Hey dude, remember that time where I sell fown the steps?"

But we always crack up after that... Then I feel retarded..:wave:

3. Done: Weed, Alcohol, Cigs, Caffiene (pills), Morphine (in the hospital), and Oxycodone

Altogether, caffiene was the worst for me. Earlier this year, I had a pretty bad eating disorder, I dont want to say I was anorexic, but basically was. I would eat a strict diet of one Progresso soup a day and nothing else. I looked and felt like shit, but I lost weight like a motherfucker. Anyway, to keep myself awake during the day (thats a side effect that hits you hard; you dont eat, you get tired as shit) I started doing NoDoz. That ended up becoming a minor addiction, and after about a month or so I decided that altogether it was just not healthy, so I stopped witht he pills, and began eating again.

4. what havent i done, should be the question. need help with anyhting, i know alot

5. Done: Weed, Mushrooms, Coke (in laced weed), countless herbs with fun results, and Salvia.

Coke laced weed was terrible for me, I ended up fighting my best friend, things havent been the same since.

6. yo man look 3 posts up above yours and answer that question for me, since that guy i quoted got banned

7. All the things I've done: alcohol, cigs, herb, salvia, shrooms, pills (percs, oxys, vics..), boomers, acid, molly, coke, opium, morphine (hospital use), inhalants.. I believe that's it?

Did two little lines of molly and I got FUUUUCKED up at the 10KLF music festival dude, I have never hugged the ground so hard.

8. Nicotine, by far. I may even have Angina Pectoris, so that is that.

The outlooks I have gained through psychedelic experiences far surpass the physical ramifications associated with them. Nothing has come close to what tobacco can and does do to the body.

9. Tobacco of course, alcohol, DXM, cocaine, crack, meth, lots of pills that i don't feel like listing. I think there may be more but I'm not sure.

Meth is by far the most intense and damaging, it does take you on a fuckin riiiide, but it really fucked up my relationships with a couple of close people.

10. Cannabis(daily)
    Coke(rarely)
    Mushrooms(Once every couple months)
    Meth(for 6 months and stopped cold turkey)
    Soma, Zanex, and a few other painkillers/anti-depressants.
    L.S.D. (Changed my life)
    E/MDMA:)D)
    2-cbe (like acid, just "easier")
    DXM(wack)
    Opium. (dreamlike euphoria)
    Salvia (just plain weird)

I would say out of all of these, mushrooms and acid have affected me the most. They have shown me a lot of amazing things. But they have also showed me the insignificance of us as humans when you look at the universe as a whole. I guess that can be argued because we dont live life on a cosmic scale, yet LSD and mushrooms have left that through process in my head. Its heard to explain but I cant seem to step back in the box every since:wave:

But, I have been to the end of the rabbit hole and I have found an appreciation for life, so something good came out of it... kinda a catch 22 eh?

11. buds, hash, shrooms, lsd, coke, dxm, salvia, codeine, ritalin, alcohol, tobacco, 2c-i, ketamine, nitrous, e (mdma +- speed/other adulterants), mdma.

physical effects:
    negative:
    after a night of heavy tobacco smoking, my lungs are tired and i get asthma attacks in the middle of the night. no fun.
    my sleep patterns are altered after use of coke, usually. i stay up for ~36 hours whenever i use. at the end of the session: corrosion leading to soreness, congestion, sinus pressure, nosebleeds. using saline sprays and hot steam helps.

neutral:
    i have slight hppd that manifests itself every now and then, but it's not bad at all. quite enjoyable.

positive:
    i use some drugs as sleep aids.
    5htp helps after rolling.
    i feel well grounded and informed about the world. psychedelics have shown me the scope of my existence. drug use has shown me the limits of my own body and the potential of my mind.

12. Alcohol, Cannabis, Salvia (20x), Amanita Muscaria (didn't do shit), Heroin, Ecstasy, Cocaine, DXM (max was 40 gelcaps), Oxies, Percs, probably any pill that has any recreational use, Adderral, probably any other opiate besides actual opium... and crack.

The one that did the most damage was Heroin... around NJ its about 70 bucks giver or take 10 for 7 hits and 100 for a bundle... which was 10 hits... keep in mind my tolerance went all the way up to 4 hits at a time which got PRETTY expensive and even then I hardly felt it. I'm so glad that shit is over with, withdrawl was fucking NUTS. Never felt so sick in my life. Watch Requiem for a Dream... that will scare anyone out of doing that shit. And crack/coke, I was so ashamed of myself for even trying crack, but damn it felt good. The reason I think it's the most damaging is because you ALWAYS want more... so yeah... now it's only grass and alcohol and I'm keeping it tha tway... unless I can find shrooms... is it me or are they hard as hell to find in jersey.?

13. Cannabis
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Trapalozoam (spelled something like that)
    Amphetamines
    Coke
    Crack
    Xanax
    Valium

Crack and tobacco did the worse damage to my health, yet amphetamines have fucked my brain chemistry up completely, when you crash on them you go crazy and it made me very paranoid and I worry alot.

Best experience was on Trapalozoam and Crack, Crack was too intense but the sensual feeling is extremely orgasmic. Trapalozoam is one kick ass anti-depressant and I guess comforter. Coke wasn't worth it. Alcohol is awesome too! Yet too much all the time makes my liver hurt.

14. Weed
    Cigarettes
    Alcohol
    Cocaine
    Crack Cocaine
    Herion
    Xanax
    Morphine
    Valium
    Oxycotin
    Vicodins
    Acid
    Mushrooms
    Percocets

I might have missed some but I think I got most of them.

By far the worst drugs have been herion and crack. Both are very addicting, if I were to pick out which one is worst between the both I would say crack.