what drugs have you taken and which one caused most damage

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 12, 2004.

1. nicotine (i used to smoke black n milds regularly, and i enjoy the occasional cigar), marijuana n alcohol. none has had any real affect on me. *knocks on wood*

2. Ive had: Ganja, Alcohol, Shrooms, and caffeine.

Alcohol has been the only drug to really fuck me up, causing me pain. Had many experiences with drinking too much, feelig like complete shit. I even woke up this morning at 5am in a cold sweat, feeling like i was gonna puke; i ended up going out into my garden and sitting on the floor for a good while. Fresh cold air really helps.

The others havent really caused me any pain before, sometimes ill get a cough from smoking alot of ganja in a series of days, but nothing major.

3. What i havent tried - crack, herion, speed, Ive smoked ciggs b4 a few times but i hate them and i havent smoked one in years.

I would say alcohol has fucked me up the most. I have got drunk and thrown up more times than i can count. I think that is directly responsible for my acid reflux. I cant even drink tequilla anymore, i got alcohol poinoning in Caancun and i think that is what made me realize how bad alcohol was starting to fuck me up, and i havent been able to drink like i could ever since.

I am a daily toker and other than short term memory i dont think it has had many other bad effects on me accpet it takes my money.

Weed is the best hangover medicine in the world. I swear i have been puking my guts out, smoked a bowl, and eather i will go to sleep for a few hours or i will get up 20 mins later and start eating. I never go out to the bar or get really drunk unless i have some weed for the next morn if i need it.

4. Codeine Tylenol OD, still have slurred speech sometimes

I got a serious Alcohol OD when I was 12 and havn't touched it since then, :) just love my green, and salvia rarely

5. Pot, e, coke, opium, alcohol,cigs, vicadinn adderal, zannies, colonopins, crack, hydrocodine, pcp,

Ectasy messed my brain up i took too many and couldnt think right for a week

6. E does not put holes in your brain. over time it wastes brain tissue/matter and creates DIPS in your brain, not holes.

7. what ever happened to Digit? I miss his threads...

8. Every now and then I will have a crazy night out and consume large amounts of alcohol, cigs, weed and coke. The mere combination of these drugs all at the same time, large amounts of each, I know for a fact has given me some form of permanent damage (physically or mentally). I used to have nights like these a lot but I have cut down on the partying a lot; mainily due to maturity- going on 24 now. I only go out like 1-2 times a week now but when I go out I usually consume large amounts of alcohol and cigs and only smoke a few bowls.

9. weed, e, pcp, coke, speed, acid, shrooms, salvia and i snorted heroin by accident before when i was drunk.. e fucked me up the most for the longest... for some reason i couldnt swallow food for a few days and couldnt think straight

10. Coke did the most for me, and that was being woken up by my dad after i night out, and my whole bed and my body were coverd in blood from a yayo nose bleed in the night...

11. Weed
    -Hash (basically weed)
    Coke
    E
    Tobacco
    Alcohol
    Shrooms
    Acid
    Any opiate...
    CNS Depressants (so many kinds)
    DXM (being one of those)
    Heroin (Synthetic, not injected)
    Absinthe (wormwood)
    Salvia
    Uppers (ritalin, adderal, etc.)

Alcohol has fucked me up real bad a couple times....one time was just havin a good time drinkin, and what do you know, next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital ICU.

Xanax fucked me over one time, took some, don't remember what happened that day, and woke up the next morning in a psychiatric hospital with a nurse trying to draw my blood. Little freaked out.

All in all, had a lot of good experiences, and some bad ones. Comes with the territory.

12. Alcohol + too many pills = probably a scarred liver

Don't do shit like thta anymore though...

Everything else I do in moderation, except marijuana but even though I use marijuana daily I don't use it excessively.

Oh yea, and cigarettes, those have me fucked.

13. In a broad categories I have done Weed, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Caffiene, and Pills.

I smoked a lot of weed, drank a couple of times and each time I got plastered (the most recent time being 2 days ago), I smoke cigarettes regularly and pills I use to do a lot more. I did Hydros, Valiums, Oxycodones, Lorezapams, Loratabs, Ambien, and some others. Out of everything, pills and cigarettes have done the most damage. Cigarettes put me out of shape and pills just fuck me up. Hydros are the best thing to snort and Ambien are the best thing to pop. I popped 4 Ambien in Highschool one time and I was done. I got pulled out of class because they thought something was wrong with me. It was fucked up. So now I try to stay away from doing that stuff all the time.

14. I have done:

Weed
    Alcohol
    Ecstasy
    Painkillers (i.e. hydrocodone)
    LSA
    Mescaline containing cactus
    Cigs (got a stomache ache, they're horrible for you anyways so i never did them again)
    DXM

I don't know what has fucked me up the most. Pot has done some short term memory function damage. On occasion I get tongue tied and things just don't come out right. This might be due to either weed or alcohol or x.

I think alcohol has done the worst damage by damaging my liver when I chugged vodka.

15. I'm sucked into caffeine. I love it. It loves me back. I get headaches without it. Caffeine in the mornings, caffeine in the afternoons, caffeine in the evenings, caffeine in the late-night. And then let yourself crash and sleep. Caffeine caffeine caffeine.

Tried cigarettes, actually didn't like them and didn't want them again.

Marijuana's my drug of choice.

16. Lets See I've Done:
    Weed
    Cigs
    Alcohol
    Caffeine
    Blow
    Shrooms (Terrible Experience)
    Hydrocodone

Shrooms fucked with my head some, haven't felt the same since

Cigs have really fucked with me, I get very irritable without them and constantly feel out of shape. I hope to quit them this summer!

17. haha ya same here

18. Well were to begin: Weed, LQ, Acid, Coke, ( Just recently ) Shrooms, Cigs, huge amounts of DXM.

The drug that fucked me up the most was coke, because before I knew it 220dollars down the hole and some nasty side affects for like a week after. It wasnt worth it, it was a lame high.

Edit: Vikes, and all kinds of pain killers. Also toad licking, Not fun.

19. for me its the cocaine and rolls, i have never felt the same after abusing both these drugs. I feel like a piece of my soul is missing.

20. Weed
    Silvia(Terrible quality didn't do anything)
    Alcohol(not much)
    Cigarettes (not much)

I think it was a mixture of alcohol and weed that messed me up the most. Nothing to bad tho.