what drugs have you taken and which one caused most damage

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 12, 2004.

1. stuff i tryed:

weed
    cigs
    alcohol
    lsa
    inhalents(gasoline, glue, endust)
    ecstasy
    ritilin
    dyphenhydomin (not worth it)
    dxm
    pcp,coke/crack (laced weed)
    lettuce opium (doesnt work)
    hydrocodone
    codiene

out of all of those the alcohol, cigs and inhalents are probably the worst

i used to be addicted to cigs but i quit and will never smoke one again because i couldnt run or move or do anything without one and it sucks when your in school for 8 hours and need one
    i got drunk once and puked all over my guitar and amp and stuff almost drowned in my barf so i wont get drunk again. or atleast not drink as much as i did
    and the inhalents are just really bad for you

i also noticed that when i did lsa the first time i got a ringing like noise inside my brain like the ringing you hear after a concert except instead of hearing it, i think it and it hasnt gone away since then

2. i've done:

weed, ecstasy, lsd, shrooms, pain killers (hydrocodone, vicodin, codien, percocet, etc.), pcp, and alchohol

3. k cottons... but which ones screwed you over the most? which caused you most harm?

4. weed
    alcohol
    cigs
    cacti(san pedro)
    coke
    dxm
    various pain killers
    zanex(combined with a few drinks)

future:eek:pium, possibly lsa

zanex sucks cant remember a week or so. alcohol does that too but not for such a long period of time. cigs only occasionaly but that and alcohol are probably the worst.

5. cannabis, a few different types of hash and weed,Alcohol, tobacco, Ecstacy,speed, Mushrooms, Salvia normal leaf and 10x extract, truffles, effexor, dreambar and wild opium lettuce which are a load of herbal shit.

6. Ive done weed, alcohol, cigs(only for a few weeks, stopped before I got addicted), shrooms, DXM, salvia, LSA, nitrous.

I like to think that they have not caused any damage, no noticable damage anyways. I do drugs in moderation, like I'll trip on DXM once every couple of weeks/months, shrooms like twice a year(more if I could get a relaible source), drink like once or twice a month, LSA and salvia Ive only done twice each.

One thing that definetly changed me is the mushrooms, but in a good way. I definetly appreciate nature a lot more and just have a better view on life.

I might be trying peyote soon, a guy I know said he might be able to grab it. I wanna try LSD too, but I doubt Ill get my hands on that.

7. weed (love it)
    hash (tasted like tires.. hated it)
    booze (love it)
    cigs (only when i drink anymore)
    shrooms (love em)
    MDMA (love it)
    bendaryl (popped about 20 pills each time back in the day. i regret it. i had some horrible things happen to me on that)
    vicoden (love it)
    meth (hated it)
    coke (love it)
    nitrous (love it)

i havn't really done anything enough to fuck me up, but i got drunk and had sex with this girl and she bit my back really fucking hard and broke the skin.. i got a cool scar from it.. i think i might turn it into a tatoo.. it seriously looks pretty cool. so i'd say booze fucked me up the most. whiskey's the devil!!

8. haha maybe it was a drunk vampire, she was too drunk to find the neck.

9. you seem to love alot of drugs callmeherb..gotta love the MDMA though, :D

10. oh no.. you shoulda seen my neck. it was all bruised up. i told my family i got in a fight with some tweaker and he choked me.. and they believe me.

11. yup i think i'm gunna pop a double stack tonight. either that or 1/8 of mushrooms. :)

12. well I don't post here oftenly and well I should because there is no where for a pothead to go except old grasscity itself. Well the drugs I have done are...

Weed
    Alcohol
    Caffiene
    Mushrooms
    Speed

The one that fucked me up most was probably speed because I went insane on the come down and lost a friend doing it, but I made up with them so its ok. I'm glad I don't smoke tobacco and hopefully won't ever do so, its fucked up too many people. More than any other drug has and people I know have done fucking everything.

13. caffiene, weed, alcohol, valium, hydrocodone, shrooms, lsa, lsd, salvia, coke, adderral. caffiene doesnt count, drinking a few sodas to stay awake studying or a cup of coffee before a test, weed is an all the time thing and i feel a completely positive one, alcohol on the weekends just because im in college, what the hell else are you supposed to do at a keg party, havent taken any pills in years and even when i did, it was only a handful of times whatever i could get for free, didnt enjoy it too much, dont want to ever again, shrooms ive lost count, and do regret how many times ive done those, i had a few weeks that i didnt do much schoolwork, just did shrooms every 4 or 5 days or so (on account of picking a massive harvest), lsa barely worked the 1 time i gave that a shot probably because of poor extraction methods, and i dont feel like going through the hassle again, lsd = best substance on earth, even though ive only done it twice, i consider it a sacred thing that is to be respected and done in extreme moderation, that said i would never ever turn down lsd, salvia didnt do much for me and i dont think ill ever waste the money for it again, coke ill admit to, ive tried 1 time, 1 line, just to know what all the fuss was about, it tastes like nasty chemical shit in the back of your throat, and it didnt do much of anything for me, i guess a lucky quirk of personal chemistry, adderral ive taken once to cram for a test i had forgotten about (by the way, best test score i got in that class). never ever have touched a cigarette and i never will. overall, id have to say the mushrooms or the lsd have probably done the most "damage", after tripping even 1 time, nobody can claim to ever have a completely normal head again. once youve been shown the true beauty of the universe, you cannot pretend that you didnt experience it, you cant un-feel what you had. however, this shift in mindset hasnt affected me adversely in any way in my everyday life, and i consider my outlook on life post-tripping to be much better than it was before. i now respect all life and existance much more, my value system has shifted away from acquiring things for myself and more towards learning what i can in this life, helping my fellow man, and enjoying everything life has to offer, i think about things in a more profound and spiritual way than i ever thought possible. if i could take back anything, it would be the pills and coke, those just arent good for anything.

14. i've only done weed, mdma (absolutley loved it), alcohol, and caffeine

none of them have effected me in a bad way though, at least, not as far as i know, the only thing was when i was ate up from the x, but it really wasn't that bad, i was just slightly depressed for about 5 hours the next night, but i've talked to some people that never get ate up, so, idk

15. weed and shrooms. know the few shrooms i've done havent hurt anything(though i'd eat a bag if i could i guess). and eh weed? well i havent done the dishes in a while. but i havent spent much money this month because i'm to lazy so eh it kind of evens out because now i can get something expensive like a night stand and a lamp or something....thats the thing with weed its actually helpfull sometimes so i figure it offsets the negatives *shrug*

16. i have smoked weed, LSD, microdot,and did coke a few times and i drink, and smoke a cigerrete now and then. i would say that weed has inpaired my memory but me not being a really big guy but had to out drink everyone has almost died a few times of alchohal OD but thanx to my friends who make me puke it up i live to drink again. so alchohal has definetley ruined me.

17. I've done weed, shrooms, salvia, coke, alcohol, and a bunch of prescription drugs. I had like a hallucinogenic relapse when completly sober and in a couple of dreams and i'm guessing that was due to the shrooms or salvia...definitly not fun, and it's something that I don't wanna fuck with again.

18. I've done Tobacco, Marijuana, Alcohol.

Which would be most damaging? I'd definatly say tobacco. However I still enjoy it. I only buy American Spirit. Which is an all natural tobacco. I roll my own which are filterless. Unlike with camel Wides, Jades or Newport Menthols I don't get that morning cough. Even if I've been smoking all day. I have a slight smokers cough but hardly. It's actually really amazing how little it has affected me (that I've noticed).

19. Weed, alcohol, Salvia, Demoral...probably misspelled that one but who are you to judge me?!?!?!!?...nah I'm just messin with yah....I didn't really drink that heavily for that long..I only went to bars heavily for about 5 months....Salvia I"ve done three times, but that wasn't enough to really fuck me up,,,,well at least not in a bad way...Iguess so I guess the weed fucked me up the most..I"m sure there is tar down there...how couldn't there be.....maybe I should just start eating the shit

20. ive done:

Weed
    alcohol
    schroomz
    Pks from percs-oxys
    pure cocaine
    adderol(not perscribed..recreationally)
    at least 2 more im forgettin

the think that messed me up the most was prolly schroomz, after i did them a few times you get a different outlook on life, i wouldn't say schroomz damaged me but there was a definate change in my personality

edit ive done nitrous on a few occations and like the next day after you do nitrous you feel like you just killed a billion of your brian cells, if i did nirtous more than a few times it would of probably caused the most harm but it is fun as hell never the less