What drugs do you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buhda, Jan 29, 2009.

1. The title pretty much says it. What kind of drugs do you/tried.

I smoke weed and drink socially.

2. i smoke everyday. I probably have about 1-2 drinks a day on average and get pretty buzzed about 2 times a week. I almost never get black out drunk anymore.

I do coke every once in a while. I smoke salvia a few times a month. I'd try acid if i came across any. I'm doing shrooms next week.

3. you're on a marijuana forum. -__-

4. DRUGS!?
    dirty hippy.
    i dont do drugs....

5. I've been dabbling with a mescaline lately since I'm currently on a smoke break. Who knew cacti could be so entertaining?

6. All that i have.

7. Daily: Cannabis
    On a normal basis (once a week): Alcohol,Absinthe, Painkillers (hydro's and darvocets normally)
    Once a month every few months: Shrooms, Ecstasy, Opium, DXM

8. all of em, in one shot.

9. i drink, i smoke mostly.

i have shroomed once before, and would do it again.

ive thizzed a few times, im done with it though.

i purchesed acid once, took it, but didnt feel shit. so idk if that counts or not.

10. Well latley it has been cannabis and heroin.

11. lately its been cannabis and alcohol but i did od on amphetamines and went to ER (it was pretty serious) the other week but im done with stimulants now. ill do psychedelics, downers and opiates tho but that is rather rarely. basically i just smoke weed and drink if its around.

12. smoke, drink, & thizz.

13. #13 Bleezie_King, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    damn i really gotta list it all again!?!

here it goes . . .

weed
    alcohol
    tobacco (cigs, cigars, dip)
    cocaine, crack
    opiates (heroin, morphine, vicodin/norco, oxycontin/percoset)
    tweek (unintentionally, it was in some coke i did)
    shrooms
    acid
    e-pills/MDMA/MDA
    morning glory seeds
    salvia
    ritalin/concerta (for my ADHD, and i actually do have it, or at least i did)
    nutmeg (didn't feel anything)
    sugar
    caffine
    steroids (i had asthma BAD when i was a kid, had to take steroids for the lungs after an asthma attack on my first birthday)
    valium/robaxin (apparently they do the same thing)
    ketamine

yeah i'm sure that's it

that's what i have done, not what i do now

now, just weed and the occasional beer and cigs

and i have never shot anything in my arm, either

14. 1. WEED
    2. VICODIEN
    3.XANAX-SUM TIMES
    4.SHROOMS- SUM TIMES
    5. X- SUM TIMES
    6. NEWPORTS
    7. DRINK-SUM TIMES

THATS ALL:D

MUCH HERB LUV:bongin:
    SEXY KUSH 420

15. weed is the one i like the best and the only one i keep coming back to.

which is funny because the few times i did coke and meth i always got "the speech" from those sharing with me. you know the one... "this stuff is really strong and feels really good and i dont want you getting too into it," and i never did. coke just made me talk a bunch and meth was all different depending on the method of use. in pill form, amphetamine/adhd meds, it makes me clean for hours and is more of a responsibility drug than a fun drug so its not abusable for me. i snorted meth a few times and it just made me stay awake but that was about it. and then i smoked it ONCE and it was awful. i was up for 3 days and i got super depressed when i came down. so yeah i never really touched that again. i'd try coke again but i wouldn't buy it. waste of money IMO, and it wears off so fast.

i had a valium once and it was fun at first but it took like 2 days to wear off and that took a toll on me emotionally. under different circumstances i think i would have enjoyed that more but i'm not at the time in my life where i can devote 2 days to a comedown.

pain pills only work to make me loopy when i don't have any pain. if i actually need them legitimately then i can NEVER feel any of the loopiness, lol. i can only feel pain so that kinda sucks. pain pills are cool once in awhile. the last time i had them i saved a few up and took them when i didn't need them, in order to get silly.

i would like to try shrooms, acid, and ecstasy but only if they came to me. meaning i wouldn't spend a whole lot of time seeking them out.

i just like my weed. :D

16. vicodin
    oxycotin
    alcohol
    adderal
    and very rarely do i smoke weed anymore. Kinda died on me.

17. I smoke everyday drink socially about 4 or 5 times a week. Never too drunk though...thats no fun. Trip L every month or so same with rolls and 2cb. The ocasional coke night in their as well probley once or twice a month. Nothing else though

18. I'm sorry to here that. Its never to late to start again though:smoking:

19. Weed, tobacco, and liqour on the regular. Very rarely will I take Xanax, Loritabs, or Percosets. Usually once a year.

20. I smoke weed when its free so pretty much everyday I drink alot ive got a pint of shitty vodka oin my room waiting on me right now and i pop anxity pils and hydRos someime when I have money I allways blow it on e and acid never fails