What drugs are the best?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NJKushNJ, Jan 9, 2009.

1. I got caught smoking weed so now im getting tested periodically (18 under the 'rent's roof still).

So i'm tryna experiment with other drugs.

Im thinking:
    Salvia
    DXM
    Shrooms
    Acid
    Codeine (drank)
    or X

^^ available to me

I heard salvia is a decent trip but not worth the price because it last 10 minutes or so.
    I heard DXM is decent.
    I heard shrooms are crazy but my dealer wants 50 an 1/8th and my friends are cheap.
    I heard acid is intense as hell but also pricey and in low availability in my area.
    I heard X is crazy but what does it do per say? Just make you hot and bothered? (and is it detectable on standard tests?)

Lastly, codeine is one thing that seems in my price range (besides X and bud) but i mean...is it a waste? What does it do besides slow shit down?

Whats my best bet?...and insights on the drugs and questions i had are obv. welcome
    Thanks in advance :wave:

2. cid and shrooms..maybe some salvia...i've had codone and didn't like it much, salvia was cool tho

3. Acid, Shrooms and salvia if you like it enough.
    But for recreational use (In the MJ sense) psychedellics aren't too fun.

Be careful with DXM and drug tests (I don't know your situation of tests) Because I've seen false positives for PCP and opiates.

IDK I'm baked off my ass so I kept debating whether any of this would be insistive without background info.

4. dmt!

This stuff is off the hook!

5. The right dose of shrooms give me the closest feeling I've ever come to an orgasm from a substance

6. yeah salvia is kinda short but hey why not try everything imo, and it aint that expensive.
    dxm ive heard to be really cool but also heard about people puking and getting sick if not going it right so idk thats your choice.
    shrooms for 50 1/8 im pretty sure is cheap at least in jersey psh
    acid, know any friends in nearby states that maybe got a cheap hookup?
    x basically makes you feel the best you'll ever fucking feel. like it takes all the super awesome happiness you have in storage in your brain, mushes it into a ball, then swallows it. and yes you most likely will get horny as a bitch.

not so sure bout codeine, if its anything like oxycodone/hydrocodone then it makes you feel really good and relaxed.
    :hello:

7. deemsters! the new recreational drug!!

haha, uhh...

8. good XTC it...it doesnt get much better than that....WOooo i love rollin my face off

9. Theres a look on my face like I smell some piss

10. its all personal opinion man...

11. if u can get REAL lean i would get that. Lean is so much fun.

12. Yeah you could use it as a rec drug, the visuals are beautiful if thats what your looking for. But its strong stuff and I wouldn't recommend the average 'lets get f'd up!" user use this substance, not at large doses, you will have mystical and strong learning experiences, and if your not looking for the truth and it hits you in the face on this substance your possibly in for a breakdown of sorts.

I don't use any drug recreationally..my entire life is spent observing and exploring consciousness, whether im alone or out in a social setting, tripping, whatever. My life has just been one long trip since I fell fully into spirituality.

13. First off, figure out what you're being tested for. I've been through it... they checked me for thc, cocaine, opiates, meth, amphetamines, and benzos. If mdma isnt on your drug test, meth probably is and theres a good chance you'll have some of that mixed in if you do e. Codeine will come up on most tests. Most tests do not check for acid or shrooms, so those are safe bets, and quite honestly, incredible experiences. Salvia you can get cheap online, headshops often price it way up though. Its fun, I'd try it once if I were you. DXM is not for some, but if you wanna try it, go for it. Drug testing sucks, goodluck with all that.

14. Xanax!
    Coke!
    Shrooms!
    Straight MDMA.
    If you can find it.
    My friend is getting pee tested and I just asked him.
    He recommends those.
    But Coke takes 5 days to get out of your system.
    And man, Salvia sucks.
    Haha
    Royally.

15. CID CID CID CID CID CID CID

:metal:

16. bounce to the beat till it starts to hurt
    then i dust all the smirk off me shirt

get some thizzzz bro, just make sure you arnt gonna get tested within a few days after, it could come up as meth or aphmetamines dependin on whats in ur pills, either way first time rolling balls is something nobody ever forgets :p

• Like Like x 1

17. yeaa buddy XTC will make you look rough.. haha

18. #18 MandalaSmoker, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    I really don't have a "favorite" persay.I like Marjuana and its medicinal values ofcourse but it isnt my favorite high,I love opiate high's but again not my favorite,I like Mushrooms,Lsd,Dmt,2c-i,2c-b so I like some the research chems,Dxm and yeah I like it in the right time and mood,Mdma,Mda,dont really like Mdme,Only done Mdmc once and I think it was actually Mdma so cant say anything on that one.

Welll if I tried to put them in a list from favorite to least it woul go something like this but again this was pretty hard and therefore that lead to me just pasting shit mostly.

Opiates
    Marijuana
    Mdma
    Mushrooms ect...ect...

19. omg LSD is the bees knees if i do say so myself. i like it more than i like pot, i kno its crazy but its the greatest substance known to man!

20. If you're getting tested your only safe bets are things that won't be tested for:
    1.acid
    2.mushrooms
    3.salvia
    4.dmt
    5.dxm

Only 1 and 2 are worth doing IMO but the others are options, as you won't fail a drug test for them.