what drug to try

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dac420, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ight so my dealer is throwing a party this weekend he invited me and my friend and told us we could try whatever drug we wanted no charge so im thinkin coke or ecstacy or shrooms i dont want anything that might make me paranoid or flip out and something i can sober up from in like 2 and a half hours

2. Ya I think shrooms is a great option. No one ever gets paranoid on mushrooms and your trip is only likely to last an hour tops. Oh and if you need to really act straight just take the E.

3. coke, would be the shortest, shrooms are around 4 to 6 ( at the most) hours. not too sure on X, but coke is the shortest lasting of them, but the most fun would be LSD!

4. shrooms last around 4 hours...

5. Dealer parties Free Samples

Id trust this cat as far as I could spit.:eek:

PEACE

6. Well, coke is the most expensive so i'd probably do that since it's free.

7. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. mescaline is the shit! do it

9. Thats false. 2 of my friends on seperate occasions ate a 1/2 oz in one sitting and freaked out. He kept thinking he lost all his shit and was pacing back and forth for 1.5 hours screaming about how he lost all his shit. After 2 hours he finally came down a little then ate another 8th.

Dont get me wrong i love shrooms they are legit but LSD and Mescaline are way better

10. heroin is fun but you should probably start out with oc

11. id tell him i wanted to get mainlined with some smack

12. yea i was thinkin coke cause i feel like i would freak on shrooms but idk maybe lsd this guy is a good friend and i trust him so i know whatever i get will be good

13. tell him you want some fish scales shit... coke is the most expensive out of all the drugs you are doing.. but i'd do whichever drug is the hardest for you to get on a normal basis

14. since its a party, i say definately choose between E and coke. if ur tripping on shrooms or acid you might not have the best time at a party

15. okay cocaine it is:D