What drug has your favourite method of consumption?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RollingRed, Apr 25, 2009.

1. NOTE: This is about the actual consumption of the drug; NOT THE HIGH OR EFFECTS

Which drug do you like the method of consumption the most? Do you like the potential social setting and/or variety of smoking? Do you like the ease of a simple pill or blotter paper? Or do you somehow sadistically enjoy the taste of shrooms?

I included the most well-known drugs and consumption, but if you have a different preference or opinion, please do write it.

2. up da nose

3. yea, i like snorting shit.

4. Smoking for me... Its probably the least healthy but its fun, at least with bud.

5. I can honestly say I will never snort anything... I cant stand the feel of shit going up my nose like that, ugh...

6. I love it lol. I actually love the feeling when it starts to burn a little

7. Snorting is the special occasion method of ingestion, gets my vote.

8. i like snorting cuz it hits harder and faster and if your snorting blow it dosent really hurt it makes your nose and face go numb but i like snorting pills to

9. snorting, if i could snort weed i would everyday

10. Honestly IV. It's not something i do on a regular basis, but the feeling of a drug peaking in 30 seconds is fucking amazing, opiates in particular, but I've done it with coke and DMT before too.

11. Eating weed brownies

12. pills for sure.

13. Gonna get a vape in a week or two to slow down on smoking. Give the boys inside your body a break.

14. #14 Squishey, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Powda in the sniffa. Fuck everything else :p
    If i could snort weed, i would.

Fuck i love that too. Even if it hurts, i like it, then i get a little adrenaline rush ontop of it :)
    /end

15. I really like mushrooms. Mushrooms on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to be exact. Maybe with a glass of orange juice for the absorption and the vitamins and such.

16. I hate snorting shit. Used to like it...but it just feels uncomfortable now, and all the dust that you inhale in your lungs supposedly.
    Smoking! I wish you could smoke all drugs. I am addicted to smoking, if I don't have weed or cigarettes.....spice rack lol jk.

17. something about the act of doing lines of coke...i dunno :confused:

18. Smoking for sure. Nothing more relaxing than blowing a cloud of smoke out.

19. there should be an injection option on the poll.

20. Pick "Other" then.