What drug are you most productive on?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kishou, Sep 9, 2009.

1. I'm just wondering but what drug are you guys most productive on? For me it would be adderall.

2. d-amphs--dexedrine

addys to

really any stimulant

3. Adderall or any other amphetamines.

4. Well it depends on what you mean by productive. I'm a musician/artist. So cocaine makes me real productive and efficient in my likes. But then what drug am I most productive off of. That'd be heroin. Boy the things you can write and create while craving.

5. I take ritalin for my sleep disorder which helps me with attentiveness in class and such. But musically I can come up with some pretty mad licks and lyrics after a bowl or 2

6. Adderall, of course:D

7. yeah definitely adderall

8. I'd have to say a really good sativa weed. Nothing too stoney but a soaring cerebral high gets me going. Sometimes a few bumps of coke help. There have even been points in my life where I depended on opiates so much that I would actually get energy from taking them. Weird.

9. ABSOLUTELY NONE haha

i dont want to do shit but listen to music and usually dance when anything besides bud is goin on

10. Coke :D

I would say DXM because of the crazy things that go on in my head and all the ideas I get (I write a lot), but I'm usually too messed up to do anything with them. :(