What Donald Trump can Teach us About Self-Esteem

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jane_Bellamont, Jun 7, 2016.

• Like Like x 4
  1. What Donald Trump can teach us about is Donald Trump: Born rich, stay rich at any cost, step on anyone that gets in your way, lie through your fucking teeth without consequence (because, money) and appeal to the basest of the American underbelly by fanning the flames of hate for personal gain regardless of the outcome. So much bullshit. He's a fucking fraud. Always has been.

Donald Trump was born with a silver dildo up his ass and used daddy's money, bank bailouts and government subsidies to get where he is right now. At the top of the shit pile. His racist ass needs to find it's way to the trash bin of history.

• Like Like x 16
  2. Trump's a buffoon, but his success really underlines the pitfalls of people suppressing more moderate political dissent.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I've never seen so much shit talking on one person before, the jealousy and butthurt are real and it's beyond fucking funny.

I hated George W. more than anyone, didn't see me going around talking shit every chance I got. Aint no one got time for that, except bitches and losers.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Really? Hillary Clinton ring a bell? The howling can be heard from space.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You know what's fun? Read transcripts of his speeches. They're such disjointed tangential incoherent appeals to idiocy, it's depressing knowing that so many people relate to him.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Show me anything I've wrote about Hillary that even comes close to your drivel. I'm sure I could pull several more gems from you and others.

I'm certainly not opposed to being proven wrong, have at it.

7. Let's recap so we can be on the same page here:

You said this ^^

I responded with this ^^

You didn't single anyone out. I didn't take it as a remark directed at anyone in particular. It appeared you were generalizing. So I responded in kind. Show ME anywhere in my response to you that it was directed at you in any way and I'll eat my hat.

Y'all are so ready to be butt hurt you make shit up so you can play the deflowered virgin. Talk about beyond funny.

• Like Like x 2
  8. You quoted me so I thought it was directed at me, my mistake.

I would disagree that Hillary receives anywhere near the level of shit talking Trump does. Look at the thread here alone, the Hillary one is 4 pages long..the Trump one is 111 pages. It's the same everywhere.

9. Perhaps Trump is such a scum of a person that he has earned the scorn of many. There is nothing to admire in him at all. If we had a member that acted up like him, he would feel the ban hammer, real fast.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gotta remember that some people break down under insane amounts of pressure and hostility coming from the media. Not everyone handles it equally well .. no matter how rich they are.

Look at what happened to Michael Jackson. Hell .. if Michael Jackson had a little bit of Trump in him, he would probably still be around.

11. Reading shit is always different than hearing it. Interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  12. That's not true at all. I mean about Trump, not a hypothetical member of this forum. Donald Trump is a genius believe it or not. I mean he doesn't really act like it or talk like it sometimes, if I were him I'd already basically statistically won the Presidency by now, Donald Trump has been making some critical but not fatal errors lately. There's literally 1000x times more things Trump could bring up and talk about but he hasn't..

13. Trump also seems to have the same superpowers as Kardashian and Bieber. They get hated on so much ... to the point where even the biggest haters eventually end up watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Sometimes, bad press can be just as good, if not better .. than good press.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I learned that from Outkast as well.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Do not confuse celebrity with genius. People are tired of the same old politics and for some asinine reason, he is the benefactor of that sentiment. In the light of day he is a piece of crap.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  16. I appreciate your reply. I never confused celebrity to genius, as a matter of fact I really didn't have too much a clue who Donald Trump was before this election season.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think the first time I heard about the Donald was when he claimed he would go after the El Chapo.

That was like .. the funniest fucking thing I'd ever heard on the internet at the time.

18. Here's a great analysis of The Donald from the creator of Dilbert. Pretty darn interesting, if you ask me.

• Like Like x 1