Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does your weed taste like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clay the Hippy, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Alright, I'm sure all of you have picked up some buds that taste like something. My sister used to sell some weed we named "Big Mac". It tasted just like the special sauce on the Big Mac. I also used to get some weed that tasted just like mentos.

So, name some of the things you weed tastes like.

PS: I just woke up, I'm not very literate right now, so if you guys don't understand something just tell me.

2. Tastes like weeeeed:smoking:

3. i got some dro that taisted like fruit loops

4. The bud i got tastes really natural. Like it was grown in fresh soil and connected with the earth. Sorry, I'm pretty high, but I really love the taste.

5. I got some bud that has a VERY potent kush flavor. I luv smoking this shit through my vape! I also picked up a lil bit of gdp that tastes like grapes....but then has a natural aftertaste. The MK is my fave!!!!

6. All the shwag I get tastes like cheese burgers.
    Alot of dank I get tastes like oranges or berries.
    So, It's goin pretty good. Haha:smoking:

7. Everything from floral (Blue Dream) to fruity (Huckleberry, C-99, strawberry cough) to spicy (Romulan) to hash-like/earthy (Lavendar) to citrus (Sour Kush) to sweet/candy (Huckleberry ad Sweet Purple) to grape (Purple Erkle, GDP, Purple Kush) to a strong citrus/fuel (NYC Diesel)

That's one of the things I enjoy about cannabis - the variety of tastes, smells, and highs of all the different strains.

8. Yeah, I love me some outdoorsy weed, it usually smokes alot better, but thats just my (super awesome) opinion.

9. #9 dan k, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    right now something between fruit punch and pineapple and really skunky (skunkxxx)

but ive had everything... cheeseburgers, moldy cheese, grapes, 409(chemdog), sweat, spearmint, spicy, tangy, sweet, sour, hay, vagina, ass hole, kush, ramen noodles, lemon, cherries, watermellon, fuel, cream cheese, bacon, breakfast sausage, french toast and syrup, root beer, cat piss... lots more that i cant remember too

10. my bud tastes like magic

11. Gods vagina

12. Um... I got some last week that before and after lit smelt like burning weed, as fresh as it was... it tasted like your typical weed too, with a fruity lemon tinge...

13. TOkin on some dank outdoors. very earthy fresh taste , lil sweet too. :smoking:

14. Through a vape it tastes like popcorn or spinach.

15. The stuff i get tastes like Pine :)

16. when i was a noob toker, i thought i got some chron that tasted like blueberries. i later realized that it was just tobacco flavoring that can be bought and a lot of headshops. most of the time it tastes like weed.

17. lmao, big mac weed. i dont know about that bro.

pine, some fruits, etc, maybe.