Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Does Your Weed Come In?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Too high to care, May 30, 2013.

1. It's put in plastic wrap that gets tied up

2. It's put in plastic wrap that gets tied up

3. Ops didnt mean to double post

4. I'm not stressing about it. When I buy from normal dealers it is usually 28 even, and considering that I am not a legal MMJ patient I'm so happy about getting the medical bud that anything over 28 is just gravy.
    </blockquote> my badd i thought you got that from a mj collective...eh a true zip is 28.5 thats 10$ of your money..but if Its cool with you its cool with you :)

5. Bags, jars, my hands 

6. 80% of the time it's in the corner of a ripped up shopping bag, the 15% of the time it's in a balled up peice of paper, and then another 5% it's in an actual baggy.

7. Damn your dealer really skimps out on the packaging lol.

Mine comes in anything from a ziplock, pill bottles, plastic wrap (hate it when they do that...crumbs everywhere), sometimes my guy will put it in the bottom half of a cigarette plastic thing and light it to seal it.

I've had some weird stuff too, like a sealed solo cup and a small wooden box lol

8. Plastic wrap or pill bottles. 

9. In a bag, pill bottle, grocery store bag, many things lol. I've had someone give me my bud in nothing lol, just handed into me, literally. It was just a gram, I didn't mind. It was my first time from this dude, gave me a solid 1.2 I was satisfied.

Doesn't matter really, I just put it in my plastic pill bottle anyways.

10. #31 PrivateMcPants, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Usually baggies. But Ive gotten weed in hashbrown bags because 1 of drugdealers works at mcdonalds and says "fuck plastic baggies".

My boyfriend's had other dealers do the same exact thing, so it's pretty popular in my neck of the woods...And how do you seal a solo cup, exactly?
    Man I want a wooden box of weed...D: