What Does Your Username Say About You?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Mine says that I like tasty blunts(duh) and 7 has always been a lucky number to me. I like the number 7 :)

2. Sarcastic atheist who vapes/smokes too much weed.

3. Um, well mine doesn't say shit about me haha I was fucking around one day and changed it on accident. Think I was going for yaddamean..

4. #4 gloppypop, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    I've got a goofy sense of humor sometimes.

OK fine, pretty much all the time. :p

5. what is a led zeppelin?

6. I like flatbush zombies, specifically juice.I also love killing flesh eating zombies in vidya gamessent from underneath my balls

7. That I love South Park!'Who wants some skeeeti N budder!?

8. That I love playing with words (writer) and that I love fire (and happen to be a fire crotch). *shrugs*

9. That I used to look like a squirrel, supposedly. Supposedly.Sent from The Gods.

10. It says that I toke alone.

11. That I'm uncreative :)

12. That i'm actually a cute little fox and fooling all you humans  hu-hu-hu he-he-he :3
    [​IMG]

13. That I like irony.

14. I'm the first american born german in my family, and it's really close to my mums maiden name.

15. That my favourite album is Illmatic.

16. That i am a fucking emperor, damnit.....or a noob whichever is a handier title at the moment.

17. Years ago went on a chat room, there was a room called the fight room so needed a fake name, I don't know why but I came up with selby. Strangely I went on another chat room and this user started to abuse me as her surname was selby and thought it was one of her family trying to stalk her. Very weird. Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. That I'm Toasty. :smoke:

19. That I didn't know I had to wait a year before I could change it again.

20. That I'm a gal who likes the green :smoke: