What does your Thanksgiving dinner consist of?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shipwreck, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Tonight were having a deep pit turkey (drools) glazed ham, stuffing, corn, corn bread, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and a strawberry cream cheese pie.

I haven't eaten all day and I gots the munchies!

2. I had some turkey and.. yeah that's about it. Happy Turkey Day guys haha..

3. Cream of broccoli soup and gluten free mac n'cheese. Under the weather...have some turkey for me.

4. Smoked ham, smoked turkey, sweet potato casserole with pecans, mashed potato's and gravy, cornbread dressing, deviled eggs, green beans and rolls. It was good.

5. i was gonna have popeyes or kfc but neither of them were open so now i ordered a pizza, cheese bread,chicken wings, and ribs. its gonna be a dank thanksgiving.

6. I went to a chinese restaurant. No other restaurants are open today :(

7. Stuffing, a biscuit, corn, mashed taters, broccoli, and a lil piece of turkey. Pie soon :) even though I don't really like pie....I'm just gonna eat whipped cream :D

8. Lol wtf? Chinese and pizza for thanksgiving?

I had stuffing, deep fried turkey w/ brown gravy, corn, biscuits, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole, roasted veggies, escarole soup, green bean casserole, homemade apple sauce, homemade coleslaw, and some other stuff for appetizers.

We just got done eating and in a little bit were takin out dessert which consists of all kinds of pies (pumpkin being my favorite), fruit, and ice cream...plus whatever my aunt brings over.

Right now I'm digesting and typing this while I sit here on the toilet and enjoy these extremely lushish logs exit my being :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :hello: :smoke:

9. We haven't eaten yet, but will have:
    Roast turkey and a beef roast
    Mashed potatoes and gravy
    Mac and cheese for the freak who doesn't like mashed potatoes
    Green beans and not that nasty casserole shit
    Greens
    Cranberry sauce
    Baked apples
    Stuffing
    Rolls and cornbread muffins
    Candied yams
    Pumpkin pie and cool whip for desert
    And lots of wine

10. Turkey
    Corn Casserole
    Stuffing
    Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
    Crescent Rolls
    Pumpkin and Apple Pie

Just had round one, now for a weed and food induced coma to get me ready for round 2

11. same old shit lol turkey ham mashed potqtoes sweet potatoes dinner rolls cranberry sauce something or other fuckkk what else i cant remember right now even though it was like an hour ago uhhhh gravy oh stuffing uhhh andddddd fuckkkkkkk uhhhhhhhhhh grren bee casseroe

12. the normal stuff and i'm making turducken

13. The usual combos:
    Smoked Turkey
    Stuffing
    Cranberry sauce
    Mashed potatoes
    Sweet potatoes
    Green beans
    Apple Pie
    Pumpkin Pie
    Pumpkin Roll

Just finished and looking forward to a turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry sauce for lunch tomorrow

14. Fried turkey, cranberry sauce, rolls, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cabbage and ham. Oh laaaawwwd :3

15. We're nite-owls, so my turkey has only just gone into the oven... but for starters, this is a little sample of what we've been working on today (already had a friend 'over-do' it a little, no harm done though :p).

-TAZO Chai.............
    .......... PumpCanna Pie-

With a Vanilla Sugar & Pecan Topping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Sausage Cheese Bread with Hash Oil-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-~Holiday Hash Nog~-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you're all having a wonderful time with friends, family and assorted loved ones. Take care, and, enjoy yourselves!! [​IMG]

16. One item on that menu and I feel like I'd be out cold on the couch. Looks amazingly delicious.:D:hello:

17. You have the coolest posts

18. Dressing..Mac and cheese with chopped ham...turkey...chicken...greens...rolls...chess pie...chocolate surprise cake....sweet tea...happy thanksgiving everyone

19. damn.. badkittysmiles just put my whole life of culinary experience to shame with one meal.

I dont know who I am anymore

20. :') Thank you.